Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 09-04-2008, 09:12 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Help Needed by Our Friend Filin

Hi friends,

Our friend Filin needs help moving her fridge to her new home. Her fridge is a small, one-door type, and can fit into any van, truck, or Proton Wira aeroback.

She needs to move by this Saturday and has been looking for help without success for the past month.

If any of you has a van, truck or a Proton Wira aeroback, please help her.

Thanks very much.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help Needed by Our Friend Filin

Thanks blackie for the big help..!~
Old 09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
filin, maybe u could add extra info like, what kind of time u r able to move, and from where to where so those who wanted to help would be able to see if they can arrange their schedule accordingly.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:28 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
filin, maybe u could add extra info like, what kind of time u r able to move, and from where to where so those who wanted to help would be able to see if they can arrange their schedule accordingly.
yea..yea..good idea... ehehe...

Here are the info :

1. Have to move by Saturday
2. Time : I follow the timing to those who are willing to help. as long as it's not so late at nite...
3. Place : Puncak Jalil near Bina's house... hehehe to Bukit Jalil behind Technology Park. (TPM)
4. The things that i wanna move is : 1 door fridge, wooden mahjong table (foldable), my bed frame + the plywood.

Anyone who can help me can PM me or sms me at 0129730275.... I would really appreciate the help...
Plus info : I'll give some petrol money as well...(If not bulan puasa i would have blanja the fella who help me, makan... eheheh )
Old 09-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

eh,makcik.ko kata ari tu van tak blh masuk fridge ko??

Quote:
Old 09-04-2008, 09:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

tah bebudak nih kata boleh plak.... kalo van, ato keta wira aeroback or myvi yang seat dia boleh turunkan...boleh pakai...sebab kena bawa fridge tuh baring la...

yang van ko cadang arituh kena bayar banyak x? dekat jer nih.. aku dah sengkek dah bulan nih.. x leh kuar banyak duit..
Old 09-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:
yea..yea..good idea... ehehe...

Here are the info :

1. Have to move by Saturday
2. Time : I follow the timing to those who are willing to help. as long as it's not so late at nite...
3. Place : Puncak Jalil near Bina's house... hehehe to Bukit Jalil behind Technology Park. (TPM)
4. The things that i wanna move is : 1 door fridge, wooden mahjong table (foldable), my bed frame + the plywood.

Anyone who can help me can PM me or sms me at 0129730275.... I would really appreciate the help...
Plus info : I'll give some petrol money as well...(If not bulan puasa i would have blanja the fella who help me, makan... eheheh )
eh, filin, u can't fit all those items into a proton wira aeroback lah....my hubby used to own one many, many years ago and it's not big lah. u need something bigger than a proton wira aeroback....a van, or truck.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Animal Lover

aku dah tanya ari tu.dia minta RM80.aku kata takde harga kesian ke?? bulan posa penat lebih dia kata.budak2 skrg ni nak kerja senang duit byk

Quote:
tah bebudak nih kata boleh plak.... kalo van, ato keta wira aeroback or myvi yang seat dia boleh turunkan...boleh pakai...sebab kena bawa fridge tuh baring la...

yang van ko cadang arituh kena bayar banyak x? dekat jer nih.. aku dah sengkek dah bulan nih.. x leh kuar banyak duit..
Old 09-04-2008, 09:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

if one trip cannot.. maybe 2-3 trips kua....
Old 09-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Filin,
Rasanya RM 80.00 tu ok kut, save ur trip. Keje u pun senang sebab bebudak tu tolong angkat.. hehe. Kalau bwk kete 2/3 trip lg mahal dr truck/van yg mcm June suggest tu. Klau kwn2 yg tolong bwk, 2/3 trip susah sikit kut. Pakcu ada van tp kat Pahang la Filin.. kalau tak boleh jer.. hehe.
Good luck to you my dear Filin.. tak sempat borak banyak2 ngan u n charlene masa show.. Anyway, thank you very much for that moral support.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

I think 80 bucks sounds like a pretty good deal especially if it comes with someone who can help you carry your stuff. When i moved last year i paid 100 for a small truck to carry a couple of shelves and a coffee table from my parents' place. The journey was 9 kilometers Hahaha! Now i think i paid too much. Would love to help you but I think my car's too small.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Petfinder Moderator

so....filin, what's the status now? how r u moving?
Old 09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
PetFinder Guru

hye blackie... hehehehe.... i've suceeded in moving all my stuffs to my new place. at the last minute my bf borrowed his fren's pajero..made 2 trips... ehehehhe... the 2nd trip i drove... like june said in the other thread... once they see a lady driver behind a 4wd...everyone s running away from u.... all also give way to me.... ahahahahha... funny la...{shy}

p/s : i'm so bl**dy pissed of with my ex-housemates..they paid my deposit fee lesser than it should.. plus they all are cheating me.....

deposit fee : 200
- extra days (14 days) = rm7 x 14 =98 : tis supposed to be 13, not 14.. their maths sux, man!!!~
- rm60 (denda for not doing the house chores) : which i think is totally ridiculous...i'm not even home, n u have the cheek to tell me i have to pay the fine... idiots... they put up a notice..how to see if i'm not home...??? at least have the courtesy to inform what... that one also cannot do...
- rm10 for a tupid broom which my cat peed on which is sooo old that u cant even sweep the floor with it... n previously said hat its ok.. no need to replace..wht kind of a broom that cost rm10??? not rm3 only meh??

so the balance i rec'ved yesterday was only 32 bucks... out of 200 bucks..i argued n argued.. but in the end i lost...i am definitely been cheated!!!!!!!

well.. this doesnt ends here....beware...

p/s : 1 sen pon x kan aku halalkan dunia akhirat.. dah la menipu... lorat, kurang ajar...ingat la tuh... sampai bebiler pon aku x kan halalkan.... menipu orang dalam bulan puasa kan, menganiaya orang lagi tuh......doa orang teraniaya sentiasa termakbul.... juz watch out....{angry}
Old 09-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Tok Penghulu

Penghulu is on a distinguished road

just u need to buy those leeches in full bucket and throw them into their home while they where sleeping, and let them see those creatures all over them in the morning...
so they will realize it's a payback from god for what they hv done...hakhakhak...

MJ
Old 09-08-2008, 09:14 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penghulu View Post

just u need to buy those leeches in full bucket and throw them into their home while they where sleeping, and let them see those creatures all over them in the morning...
so they will realize it's a payback from god for what they hv done...hakhakhak...
setuju degan penghulu!
Zee cukup tak suka dengan orang macamni..
takpe2, satu hari nanti mesti dorg gado sesama sendiri gak..
semoga doa filin termakbul...amin...
Old 09-08-2008, 10:27 AM
Animal Lover

Wah!! bergaya ko dgn 4 wheel ah!! siap ko buli org lagi tu.wakakakakak!!

Filin,aku punya housemate pun dulu jenis kelepet duit org.lain kali ko buat mcm mana,jgn bayar utk bulan tu.minus mana2 deposit ko ada.klu kurang ko blh tambah lg klu charges yg dikenakan tu logk,klu tak,tak payah bayar.mcm Penghulu kata,amik leeches campak kat durang.baru durang tau.

apa pula nak denda org tak buat housework?? ingat kita dlm darjah 1kah??

Quote:
hye blackie... hehehehe.... i've suceeded in moving all my stuffs to my new place. at the last minute my bf borrowed his fren's pajero..made 2 trips... ehehehhe... the 2nd trip i drove... like june said in the other thread... once they see a lady driver behind a 4wd...everyone s running away from u.... all also give way to me.... ahahahahha... funny la...{shy}

p/s : i'm so bl**dy pissed of with my ex-housemates..they paid my deposit fee lesser than it should.. plus they all are cheating me.....

- extra days (14 days) = rm7 x 14 =98 : tis supposed to be 13, not 14.. their maths sux, man!!!~
- rm60 (denda for not doing the house chores) : which i think is totally ridiculous...i'm not even home, n u have the cheek to tell me i have to pay the fine... idiots... they put up a notice..how to see if i'm not home...??? at least have the courtesy to inform what... that one also cannot do...
- rm10 for a tupid broom which my cat peed on which is sooo old that u cant even sweep the floor with it... n previously said hat its ok.. no need to replace..wht kind of a broom that cost rm10??? not rm3 only meh??

so the balance i rec'ved yesterday was only 32 bucks... out of 200 bucks..i argued n argued.. but in the end i lost...i am definitely been cheated!!!!!!!

p/s : 1 sen pon x kan aku halalkan dunia akhirat.. dah la menipu... lorat, kurang ajar...ingat la tuh... sampai bebiler pon aku x kan halalkan.... menipu orang dalam bulan puasa kan, menganiaya orang lagi tuh......doa orang teraniaya sentiasa termakbul.... juz watch out....{angry}
Old 09-08-2008, 11:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:

nak wat macam nih small matter.... aku nak wat yang lagik dasyat sampai diorang terpaksa kuar duit yang banyak......maaf la kalo kata aku nih pendendam ke hape... tapi x leh trime kena macam nih... melampau sangat... orang yang perangai macam pu**mak ni kena ajar pu**mak punyer stle... baru diorang tau... tinggi rendah langit nih...u will not be forever on top....e2 jer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
setuju degan penghulu!
Zee cukup tak suka dengan orang macamni..
takpe2, satu hari nanti mesti dorg gado sesama sendiri gak..
semoga doa filin termakbul...amin...

insya allah zee... doa orang teraniaya mmg sentiasa termakbul... ko tengok jer la... dah la bulan pose....

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Wah!! bergaya ko dgn 4 wheel ah!! siap ko buli org lagi tu.wakakakakak!!

Filin,aku punya housemate pun dulu jenis kelepet duit org.lain kali ko buat mcm mana,jgn bayar utk bulan tu.minus mana2 deposit ko ada.klu kurang ko blh tambah lg klu charges yg dikenakan tu logk,klu tak,tak payah bayar.mcm Penghulu kata,amik leeches campak kat durang.baru durang tau.

apa pula nak denda org tak buat housework?? ingat kita dlm darjah 1kah??
tuh la pasal june.. dah la pajero polis punyer... hik..hik..hik.. tuh yang sumer kasi jalan.....

housemate aku tuh mmg badigoll.. tengok la apa aku nak wat... x pon nnt aku mintak tlg ko june... ko dapat garik x keta arituh??? eheheheheh
Old 09-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Animal Lover

carik keta?? aku ni mmg hobi cari keta org.he!!he!! keta badigoll yg kat rmh aku dah siap aku decorate last week.mau menanah dia menangis tgk keta dia

tuh la pasal june.. dah la pajero polis punyer... hik..hik..hik.. tuh yang sumer kasi jalan.....

housemate aku tuh mmg badigoll.. tengok la apa aku nak wat... x pon nnt aku mintak tlg ko june... ko dapat garik x keta arituh??? eheheheheh
[/QUOTE]
Old 09-08-2008, 01:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Quote:

waaaa.......filin bergaya aritu ye....drive pajero plak!

wa lau eh....dahsyat lah your ex-housemates.....I think they conspired to cheat you of your deposit, you know, come up with a plan to fine you for this and that......June is right, offset your deposit for the last month's rent, then, if you didn't move out in time, just tambah whatever pro-rated rent you need to pay. That way, you don't get cheated. Waaa....RM60 fine for not doing housework! Tsk-tsk....that is too much. And RM10 for a broom....you could have easily bought one for to replace the one your cat peed on for RM3.

Quote:

I agree with penghulu.....leeches are frightening....I screamed and screamed when I saw them in Taman Negara. The way they turned and chased after you, yikes!!!

If you throw a bucket of leeches into their bedroom windows, those leeches will crawl onto their sleeping bodies, and might even crawl inside their orifices....biar lubang hidung, lubang telinga, you know, all the other lubangs, too.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:44 PM
PetFinder Buddy

mycomot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to mycomot

fuuhh selamber jek ex housemate ko tu filin... sepupu aku pun pernah kene jgak. duduk dengan andartu.. perangai cam cipan cirit.... benda kecik pon nak gadoh kaw2. siap ugut nak bawak geng belasah lagi sebab mase sepupu aku kuar rumah tak bg balik duit deposit dier. biler sepupu aku call... dier kate buat apa pulangkan deposit sebab patutnyer notice keluar 2 bln.. tapi sepupu aku bagitau lagi sebulan stengah. teruk giler. gaduh ngan jiran pon sampai bawak kuar parang... patutla takde org nak kawin ngan dier. hahaha... ni mase sepupu aku duk kat umah kat shamelin, rumah teres 2 tingkat depan lrt pandan jaya