Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 01-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by izyandanial View Post
heheh....he only watch if its pink panther and spongebob.....

another bed or sofa....thats enough....now they already spoiled...
There's a new Pink Panther show, isn't it?? Is he already watching that one??

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
There's a new Pink Panther show, isn't it?? Is he already watching that one??
nop.....i think he prefer the oldies pink panther......old type....
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/
Old 01-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
There is nothing to be malu about, just be honest with what you want.

1) Pet quality cat is identified by the breeder as not for show due to their quality not up the breed standard or not wanted by the breeder to represent his breeding but shud still be healthy & fun to have for a pet. Sometime one can hardly see any fault in the cat & only the breeder can tell you why. Pet quality shud always or spay or neuter as any quality fall short of their standard shud not be use for breeding.

2) Breed quality cat is identified as a potential breeding cat but not necessary good for showing.

3) Show neuter quality cat as the word already describe it as a show cat to represent it breed standard but will only be sold as spay or neuter with no breeding right.

4) Show breeder quality cat is the show cat sold with breeding right.

The price of the cat goes as number 1 (Pet quality) to be the cheapest & subsequently higher for the other according to their quality with the show breeder always as the highest. Price various from one breeder to another, it’s does not necessary be any fixed market price for them, so do your research & understand why some cost more compare to other.

In most cases BYB or kitty mill produce will be cheaper as they bred from cheap quality lines with consistent mass breeding of them feeding on low quality food, but many a time they are also the one who can charge you exorbitant price.
Ahaa... now I understand more.. but another question.. assuming it's a pet home.. does that mean it's only for stay home pet ( can't be in show ) or it's the same as show home .. only less in the breeder's standard??

The idea of having a pedigree cat is very interesting but I figure I still have alot to learn before even trying to own one. I will definitely get it from a qualified breeder but comparing myself to alot of the forumer's experience.. mine pales in comparison. Can't help but imagine breeder asking me about my cat experience and I'll go.. "Err.. I have 1 cat in a small apartment?"

Ehehehe... If I were to get 1.. I would definitely go for the big cats .. a MC.. maybe.. .. or a Norwegian Forest Cat .. (saw 1 at ur shop and I love how majestic it looks)... or a Ragdoll .. I've never seen MC or a Ragdoll close up.. can't wait for the next cat show to look real close.

Aha.. how do u assess the future owner of ur cats ? I imagine if I were a breeder.. I would prolly end up keeping them all to myself . They can take over the bed.. I can sleep in 1 corner ... .
Old 01-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Awwwh....Kiger likes classics...got taste man.

Quote:
nop.....i think he prefer the oldies pink panther......old type....

Ouch! I also have 1 cat in a small apartment! Does that mean Jimmy is never going to sell me his beloved Maine Coon?

hahaha, I'm like you.....if I breed cats, I'm probably going to end up keeping all of them. Once upon a time, when I was young & easily influenced by animal movies, I told my hubby (boyfriend at that time) that I am interested to breed Beethoven, oops, I mean, St. Bernard. He told me that I'm not going to be able to part with any of my puppies, that I'm going to cry all night and go back to the customer the next day and ask for my puppies back.

So, there goes my thot of breeding St Bernards. But I still love that breed, they're so gorgeous when they're puppies, and so adorably big and drooly when they grow up into huge dogs. (their saliva continuously drool out from their mouth!)

For cats, my favourite is also the very large ones, like Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest. I love giants!!! Too bad my hubby isn't one, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Can't help but imagine breeder asking me about my cat experience and I'll go.. "Err.. I have 1 cat in a small apartment?"

Ehehehe... If I were to get 1.. I would definitely go for the big cats .. a MC.. maybe.. .. or a Norwegian Forest Cat .. (saw 1 at ur shop and I love how majestic it looks)... or a Ragdoll .. I've never seen MC or a Ragdoll close up.. can't wait for the next cat show to look real close.

Yup, Jimmy, please keep us posted on any cat shows in KL, ya!

Aha.. how do u assess the future owner of ur cats ? I imagine if I were a breeder.. I would prolly end up keeping them all to myself . They can take over the bed.. I can sleep in 1 corner ... .
Old 01-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwwh....Kiger likes classics...got taste man.

Ouch! I also have 1 cat in a small apartment! Does that mean Jimmy is never going to sell me his beloved Maine Coon?

hahaha, I'm like you.....if I breed cats, I'm probably going to end up keeping all of them. Once upon a time, when I was young & easily influenced by animal movies, I told my hubby (boyfriend at that time) that I am interested to breed Beethoven, oops, I mean, St. Bernard. He told me that I'm not going to be able to part with any of my puppies, that I'm going to cry all night and go back to the customer the next day and ask for my puppies back.

So, there goes my thot of breeding St Bernards. But I still love that breed, they're so gorgeous when they're puppies, and so adorably big and drooly when they grow up into huge dogs. (their saliva continuously drool out from their mouth!)

For cats, my favourite is also the very large ones, like Maine Coon and Norwegian Forest. I love giants!!! Too bad my hubby isn't one, though.

auchhhh st.bernard...i love that too but too bad cannot help it.....
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:51 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Wah, you're still awake ah?? hehe, another vampire. Looks like we got same taste in cats and dogs ler....

Quote:
auchhhh st.bernard...i love that too but too bad cannot help it.....
Old 01-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Wah, you're still awake ah?? hehe, another vampire. Looks like we got same taste in cats and dogs ler....

yup..still awake and keep thinking of the future...hahah.....i like big cats...and if i can and have a chance to have tiger....i'd love toooo!!!!!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:05 AM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

St. Bernard is too big .. I'll pass for those . I would chose Siberian Husky.. handsome, fierce.. and fluffy..... Not that I like dogs . Had bad experience when I was young

I don't think I'll be a breeder.. Not sure I can handle the birthing process . But sure is fun to hv some small kittens running around

I'll leave all the breeding to the pros ..

*poke Coony* so..so.. when will the next cat show with ur MCs? I wanna see..... Sry to say I missed the opening of Pet Epicure... Tmn Melawati so far..... ride motorbike there..my bum will be sore (and bf dun wanna go so far.. scared flat tyre )
Old 01-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Quote:
St. Bernard is too big .. I'll pass for those . I would chose Siberian Husky.. handsome, fierce.. and fluffy..... Not that I like dogs . Had bad experience when I was young

I don't think I'll be a breeder.. Not sure I can handle the birthing process . But sure is fun to hv some small kittens running around

I'll leave all the breeding to the pros ..

*poke Coony* so..so.. when will the next cat show with ur MCs? I wanna see..... Sry to say I missed the opening of Pet Epicure... Tmn Melawati so far..... ride motorbike there..my bum will be sore (and bf dun wanna go so far.. scared flat tyre )

euanna,

its not an easy job to be breeder.....but to bad....people always ask them (breeder) they want a breeding cats.....but sad they dont actually know....

even so many times i have been to jimmys place....heehh i feel like i wanna stay there forever ....hahahahh

Last edited by izyandanial; 01-30-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: :)
Old 01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Here's the pic....of mykids...but the pic is not so new.....will update again.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010741.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	3150  

Last edited by izyandanial; 01-30-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:49 AM
Addiction of Cats.....

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1010742.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	3151   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010743.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	3152   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010748.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	128.4 KB
ID:	3153   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010797.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	3154   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010801.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	3155  

Name:	P1081028.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	3156  

Last edited by izyandanial; 01-30-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

kitty_inky is on a distinguished road

nice work there izyan...good job
Old 01-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

and final......the montel yani yang tak kisah apa apa pun....hehehsomebody yang bermurah hati tolongla besarkan pic ni....nak tunggu download pun berejam rejam...adus...malas sungguh
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1010983.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	3157   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010987.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	3158   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1011012.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	3159  
Old 01-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

and final......the montel yani yang tak kisah apa apa pun....hehehsomebody yang bermurah hati tolongla besarkan pic ni....nak tunggu download pun berejam rejam...adus...malas sungguh
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1011007.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	3160  

Last edited by izyandanial; 01-30-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:29 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

chumel and gebu btol!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

thanks dear...tapi akan lebih chomel kalau dimandikan.....tu tak mandi lagi.....tu
Old 01-30-2009, 12:44 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Ahaa... now I understand more.. but another question.. assuming it's a pet home.. does that mean it's only for stay home pet ( can't be in show ) or it's the same as show home .. only less in the breeder's standard??
Pet quality is only as home pet & are not to be shown coz they will not win in show hall or for the matter the breeder don't want the cat to represent his cattery.

The idea of having a pedigree cat is very interesting but I figure I still have alot to learn before even trying to own one. I will definitely get it from a qualified breeder but comparing myself to alot of the forumer's experience.. mine pales in comparison. Can't help but imagine breeder asking me about my cat experience and I'll go.. "Err.. I have 1 cat in a small apartment?"
Nothing wrong been not experience in cat handling as we are not born to walk on the day of birth. What I wud want is someone honest, sincere & will never fail to shower my cat with TLC.

Are you sure it was my place that you had seen a NFO??

Be patient, never allow to be rush into letting go of your cat to the new owner if for one moment you are still not sure or comfortable about that person. You cannot be a breeder if you cannot let go. I might retired sooner then I expected due to my weakness to let go too.

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-30-2009, 12:48 PM
Gentle Giant

Wow!! Izyan, you take care of the cats so well, can see the coons also had very nice & long shaggy coat, must seriously consider sending the rest of my show cats to you to jaga.

Old 01-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Gentle Giant

Kiger weight look alright here & Falcon look as big too, I love his ruff.

Old 01-30-2009, 01:00 PM
Gentle Giant

Wow!! Look at this girl coat but it not fair to show her picture before mandi.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1010987.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	3163