Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 AM
Animal Lover

mello2311 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mello2311 Send a message via Yahoo to mello2311
Default Re: Dear Fluffy

kak, akak bagila dia cuba makan iams ker RC ker...mello tak boleh lah dengar rasa macam apa binatang ni tak ada perasaan ke...rasa geram sangat...Ya Allah KAU bantulah kak luvnett agar dapat memberi khidmat terbaik untuk binatang yg teraniaya ini...aminnn
Old 07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello2311 View Post
kak, akak bagila dia cuba makan iams ker RC ker...mello tak boleh lah dengar rasa macam apa binatang ni tak ada perasaan ke...rasa geram sangat...Ya Allah KAU bantulah kak luvnett agar dapat memberi khidmat terbaik untuk binatang yg teraniaya ini...aminnn
Okay jagan risau. Akak memang bagi dia makan RC+BW kitten..
Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dear Fluffy :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post

Last night saya ada lah adopt seekor ibu kucing ni.. Gambar kat profile bukan main mengancam lagi tapi bila dapat tak payah cakap lah bertapa teruknya keadaan kucing 2..

Saya ni bukanya nak kata saya tak nak kucing hodoh or buruk.. tapi yg menjadi isu sekarang si tuan asal kucing tu lah.. Napa la sanggup biar sampai macam tu sekali.. penuh dengan kutu.. ( kurus kering.. bulu hampir botak.. bila nak jalan kaki mengigil.. (sendiri mau ingat la.. kalau jaga n sayang takkan jadi sampai macam ni)
lupa pula.. telinga penuh ngan keruping.. huhu..

tapi kalau tak ambil lagi kesian.. takut nanti bertambah teruk pula jadi nya.. so saya gagah kan diri juga utuk ambil.. (walaupun takda pengalaman nak jaga kucing yg dalam keadaan kronik) harap saya dapat buat yg terbaik..

klik sini kalau nak tgk rupa utk for adoption
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/3814/

and ni gambar kucing yg saya dapat;

luvnett, why are you telling so much of lies. Firstly the second picture you have posted claiming that it is fluffy is a lie as it is a picture of another cat and not fluffy, even the colour is different. Fluffy is grey. I know why you are lying, simply because I told you I want one of simbas baby's as a rememberence to him but you want to keep all so you can make money from her babies. If I was a terrible breeder as you claim, I would not have given fluffy away while pregnant as I can sell the kittens, but I gave her FREE to you as I wanted whats best for her. But you got greedy and dont want to give me even one kitten as a remembrance to Simba. Yes fluffy was pregnant and that is why I had to give her away as I do not want her to be pregnant again as I have another male cat namely cheetah in the house. Also she was not getting along with my other cats and only got along with Simba. You did not pay a single cent for her yet you come here and post lies as if you paid for her. The you also lie that I told you fluffy has given birth many times when she only delivered twice. Aren't you afraid your Allah will punish you for telling so many lies and making up stories.

Fluffy was and has always been thin, ask meowbabe as she was the one who gave her to me. When I gave fluffy to you, she was the same as how I took her from Meowbabe and maybe you did not take good care of her and when she got sick, you try to put the blame on me. I will be sending this post to all those who responded to your lies and believe you and invite them personally to my house to see how well I keep my cats. I know you are greedy and want all of simba's babies, but you dont have to tell lies about other people. God will punish you for your lies.
Old 07-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road
Default luvnett is a fraud telling lies about RK Sandhu

I have just come to know that luvnett has posted some lies about me because she wants all of simba's babies and does not want to give me one as requested.

The second pictures she posted is a fake and not of fluffy. She has posted the picture of another sick cat and claiming it is fluffy. I did not sell fluffy to her but gave fluffy to her for FREE because I wanted fluffy to have a good home but I was wrong as now I know she only wanted fluffy to mate with her male cat and the fact that fluffy is pregnant with simba's babies, she has become greedy and wants all the babies although I told her I want 1 baby as a remembrance to simba, but she is now greedy for the money she can get selling fluffy's babies.

If I was a irreponsible breeder and only concerned for money, I would not have given fluffy to luvnett when she is pregnant. I could have waited for fluffy to give birth and then given her for adoption so I can sell the kittens, but I did not do that. Please use your common sense before believing liars like luvnett. You are welcome anytime to my house to see how well kept all my cats are. When I gave fluffy to her, I told her she was pregnant with Simba's babies and since Simba is no more, I would like to keep one of his kittens as I really loved him very much. So I gave her fluffy with the understanding that I would take one kitten and the rest she can keep, but apparently now she has gotten greedy and wants all the kittens so she can sell them.

Luvnett has lied that I told her fluffy has given birth many time when in actual fact she has only given birth twice. This 3rd time was by accident as I wanted to spay her but she got pregnant before had so I decided to give her for adoption since I have another male cat Cheetah at home who is now going to be spayed as I am not going to allow him to get any cat prenant anymore.

I also have henna and bella, bella who is already spayed. Henna has only given birth once and I am also going to spay her and not allow her to get pregnant anymore.

When I gave fluffy to luvnett, fluffly was the same size as how she was when I took her from meowbabe. She is basically a thin and small size cat although she eats the same food all my other cats eat. I believe luvnett did not take good care of her if she is really sick and she thinks by telling lies about me, she will not need to give me any of Simba's babies as I had requested 1.

To all you pet lovers out there, please use your common sense. I could have kept fluffy and let her given birth first so i can sell the kittens and make money if I really was an irresponsible breeder, but I did not do that. Instead I told luvnett, she can sell the kittens and keep the money, I only want 1 of the kittens as simba's remembrance. This itself is proof that luvnett is telling lies about me.

Look at the scond picture she posted which she claims is how fluffy looks now. The colour is totally different and so is the size. That is why she does not want to post the face of fluffy so she can lie that I gave her a sick cat.

I am a cat lover and will never ever keep my cats in this conditions. And I have spend thousands of ringgit taking the to vets and making sure they get the best treatment when they are sick and given them the best food and most expensive food in the market. I take my cats to Gasing Medical center and the doctors there who treat my cats know that I have always told them that I want whats best for my cats and money does not matter.

To all those liars and cheats like luvnett, please fear god before posting lies about about people. you will have to pay for your lies.

To luvnett, if you did not want fluffy, you should not have taken her but you were greedy and since I gave her for free, you wanted simba's babies so you could make money and now you come here and tell lies. Shame on you.

To all pet lovers and pet finders, please do not believe everything you hear or read as there are many liars out there like luvnett, who has no qualms about making false accusations against innocent people.

I am also inviting all pet lovers and members of petfinder to come to my home anytime and see how my cats are taken care of. How they are enjoying life and healty and happy. That itself will proof that luvnett is a liar.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:13 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: luvnett is a fraud telling lies about RK Sandhu

Radhamy,

Your justifications resulted in another conclusion to this thread. Let's hear how luvnett comment on this.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Sorry to say.. I memang gambar fluffy.. Saya ambil gambar tu pada hari yang sama saya adopt fluffy. rasanya lepas 10minit sampai rumah terus saya snap gambar fluffy..
lagipun mana la saya nak dapat kucing yang sama dengan fluffy ni.. i tu la satu-satu nya fluffy yang saya adopt.
Hani14 & wawa ada datang tengok si fluffy ni so boleh juga kalau nak tanya mereka.
Then pada hari yang sama juga saya ada PM kan gambar tu kepada Felix The Cat@ Nurul so kalau ada sesiapa tak percaya boleh minta tarikh PM msg tu drp Nurul.

macam mana la saya nak jual baby fluffy sedangkan fluffy belum melahirkan lagi..

So apa lagi yang Radhamy tak puas hati?

Sorry kalau saya agak biadap tapi saya geram bila orang fitnah saya macam ni.. tak sangka niat baik saya di salah kan pula.. nak menolong akhirnya saya yang terkena..
yang tuan fluffy tu sebelum ni jadikan dia kilang boleh pula..So kalau nak kata apa kata la.. pikir lah sendiri takkan dalam 10 minit je saya boleh bagi fluffy kurus? Ingat saya pi sedut lemak dia ke?
Old 07-21-2010, 09:13 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

I am getting dizzy already.. 2 dispute in one week.. the toughest week ever.. Hope to know the ending.. Just that, I hope Radhamy will provide proofs to back up her argument.
Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

saya memang dah tengok pon kucing tu (Fluffy)..17july 2010 jam 2-3petang saya ada dirumah kak LUvnett..kurus.. memang sebijik macam dalam gamba yang kak LUvnett post dekat sini..Kucing tu diletakkan di bhgn dapur rumah kak luvnett sebab nak asingkan dulu..takot berjangkit apa3 sakit dalaman yang tidak diketahui (sume warga PF tahu kan bende ni?? kene asingkan dulu kucing yg adopt dari kucing yang memang dalam rumah)

Saya & Kak Hani dah tengok kucing tu..Cuma ekor fluffy tu mula tumbuh bulu semula..perot masih gemuk sebab masih bunting..belum beranak lagi la Radhamy oi..macam mane pulak la kau kata kak LUvnett nak jual? Lagi satu kan ramdany oi, takkan dalam sehari boleh kuruskan kucing and sampai bulu3 kat ekor semua tercabut bhai!!!!!!!!!!! Agak3 la woi!!!!!!!!!

KAk LUvnett ade bukti yang dia PM gambar fluffy dekat PF member & sms kau ugut dia..(sms tu kau ugut kata nak burukkan nama dia & buat dia kena banned dari PF) wei radhamy, kau ingat ada masa ke kak killa tu nak pegi amik kucing lain pastu busukkan nama kau kat sini? tak ada kerja apa nak pergi carik kucing sekor3 warna macam c Fluffy tu! buang masa ok! Sms alamat kau pon ada dekat kak LUvnett taw! Kalau kak luvnett bukan adopt fluffy kau,buat apa kau sms dia alamat kau kan? jadi, jangan nak tukar cerita@putar kiri kanan kata dia adopt kucing lain dan kata itu fluffy yang telah kau dera yer radhamy!

Saya mengalu3kan semua warga PF termasuk moderator datangla rumah kak Luvnett kalau kamu semua nak tengok kucing tu..tak tipu punya!!!!!! RK@Radhamy yang tipu kat sini!

P/s: aku sangat takot tengok muka kau kat profile kau..macam mak lampir..

*MOderator, sila tegur saya..sebab saya memang macam ni..sebab saya tahu sape betul & salah kat sini..sebab tu saya tulis ayat pesanan begitu..hikhik..*

Last edited by nur azua; 07-21-2010 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 10:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry to say.. I memang gambar fluffy.. Saya ambil gambar tu pada hari yang sama saya adopt fluffy. rasanya lepas 10minit sampai rumah terus saya snap gambar fluffy..
lagipun mana la saya nak dapat kucing yang sama dengan fluffy ni.. i tu la satu-satu nya fluffy yang saya adopt.
Hani14 & wawa ada datang tengok si fluffy ni so boleh juga kalau nak tanya mereka.
Then pada hari yang sama juga saya ada PM kan gambar tu kepada Felix The Cat@ Nurul so kalau ada sesiapa tak percaya boleh minta tarikh PM msg tu drp Nurul.

macam mana la saya nak jual baby fluffy sedangkan fluffy belum melahirkan lagi..

So apa lagi yang Radhamy tak puas hati?

Sorry kalau saya agak biadap tapi saya geram bila orang fitnah saya macam ni.. tak sangka niat baik saya di salah kan pula.. nak menolong akhirnya saya yang terkena..
yang tuan fluffy tu sebelum ni jadikan dia kilang boleh pula..So kalau nak kata apa kata la.. pikir lah sendiri takkan dalam 10 minit je saya boleh bagi fluffy kurus? Ingat saya pi sedut lemak dia ke?

Yes, I can vouch for Luvnett that on the very same day she took fluffy she sent me a picture of the current condition she is. She is the same cat by no doubts. Of course she looks different because Fluffy was not given the care she deserved.

As for luvnett wanting to sell her babies that is a LIE. I don't understand why people like to LIE. Luvnett has not even decided what to do with the babies let alone sell it.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-21-2010, 10:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: Dear Fluffy :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
luvnett, why are you telling so much of lies. Firstly the second picture you have posted claiming that it is fluffy is a lie as it is a picture of another cat and not fluffy, even the colour is different. Fluffy is grey. I know why you are lying, simply because I told you I want one of simbas baby's as a rememberence to him but you want to keep all so you can make money from her babies. If I was a terrible breeder as you claim, I would not have given fluffy away while pregnant as I can sell the kittens, but I gave her FREE to you as I wanted whats best for her. But you got greedy and dont want to give me even one kitten as a remembrance to Simba. Yes fluffy was pregnant and that is why I had to give her away as I do not want her to be pregnant again as I have another male cat namely cheetah in the house. Also she was not getting along with my other cats and only got along with Simba. You did not pay a single cent for her yet you come here and post lies as if you paid for her. The you also lie that I told you fluffy has given birth many times when she only delivered twice. Aren't you afraid your Allah will punish you for telling so many lies and making up stories.

Fluffy was and has always been thin, ask meowbabe as she was the one who gave her to me. When I gave fluffy to you, she was the same as how I took her from Meowbabe and maybe you did not take good care of her and when she got sick, you try to put the blame on me. I will be sending this post to all those who responded to your lies and believe you and invite them personally to my house to see how well I keep my cats. I know you are greedy and want all of simba's babies, but you dont have to tell lies about other people. God will punish you for your lies.
awak tak takot kan menipu Radhamy? pandai je guna perkataan ALLAH..sure la kau tak takot, sebab kau tak percaya pon..that is why kau menipu kat sini..
Old 07-21-2010, 10:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Default Re: luvnett is a fraud telling lies about RK Sandhu

[QUOTE=Radhamy;85512]I have just come to know that luvnett has posted some lies about me because she wants all of simba's babies and does not want to give me one as requested.

U knew about this thread already as u always call & sms LUvnett marah & ugut dia. rasanya kau marah kat sini sebab kau tak dapat anak fluffy & bisnes backyard breeder kau dah terjejas.

The second pictures she posted is a fake and not of fluffy. She has posted the picture of another sick cat and claiming it is fluffy. I did not sell fluffy to her but gave fluffy to her for FREE because I wanted fluffy to have a good home

Obviously the sick cat in the picture is FLuffy and not the other sick cat, because u clarify here that u gave fluffy to her! Yes! KAk LUvnett's home is a good home to fluffy!

Kucing luvnett semuanya adalah BETINA/FEMALE..ulang suara, SEMUA! macam mana kau kata dia nak matekan dengan kucing jantan dia? U want fluffy to have a good home since u cannot provide a good home anymore and as u have no more interested to take care of her because her serius ill condition!

Last edited by nur azua; 07-21-2010 at 11:09 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

So ada apa-apa yang masih belum jelas?
mungkin ini silap saya sebab tak buat rombongan masa nak adopt fluffy, Kalau tahu nak jadi macam ni saya dah ajak 1 bas pergi tengok sendiri.

to Radhamy @ RK Sindhu; terimalah hakikat yang gambar tu la fluffy yang telah awak bagi kepada saya.

peringatan kepada sesiapa nak adopt kucing or anjing: harap nanti bawa sekali rombongan atau pemberita kalau nak adopt pets baru la nanti bila kena tuduh macam ni ada bukti.

to moderator sorry to says: boleh pula ye RK Sindhu @ Radhamy guna profile berbeza..
Old 07-21-2010, 11:41 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So ada apa-apa yang masih belum jelas?
mungkin ini silap saya sebab tak buat rombongan masa nak adopt fluffy, Kalau tahu nak jadi macam ni saya dah ajak 1 bas pergi tengok sendiri.

to Radhamy @ RK Sindhu; terimalah hakikat yang gambar tu la fluffy yang telah awak bagi kepada saya.

peringatan kepada sesiapa nak adopt kucing or anjing: harap nanti bawa sekali rombongan atau pemberita kalau nak adopt pets baru la nanti bila kena tuduh macam ni ada bukti.

to moderator sorry to says: boleh pula ye RK Sindhu @ Radhamy guna profile berbeza..
kak, memang account pet listing ngan profile forum lain..
Old 07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Dear RK Sandhu,

I refer to the PM you sent me. Please read my posts at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....6&postcount=52 and http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....2&postcount=55 if you haven't already done so.

Please note that you were blacklisted for adopting Fluffy from a member here for breeding purposes, not with regards to whether you abused or neglected Fluffy. Adopting pets from members with the intention of reselling them or breeding them is against Petfinder.my's usage guidelines. And you very clearly stated that you bred Fluffy twice and sold her kittens.

As for being "unprofessional and blacklisting members without getting my facts right and defaming you", the advertisements you placed in mudah and adpost are conclusive evidence that you are a breeder and have adopted Fluffy as a breeding machine, which, I repeat, is against Petfinder.my's usage guidelines. By using Petfinder.my, you have reaffirmed your willingness to abide by our terms of usage.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:59 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
kak, memang account pet listing ngan profile forum lain..
betul juga tu.. hehe punya marah sampai tak terpikir ke situ
Sorry moderator
Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 AM
PetFinder Guru

Thanks to PF & hope that this dispute will end soon..TQ so much for letting my replies appear here. Hope all the replies will help PF to track this unresponsible person who use her cats/adopted cat as breeding machine to make money.

Good Night.TQ
Old 07-22-2010, 01:01 AM
Animal Lover

clover is on a distinguished road

There is no dispute here.

It is a clear cut case. RKSandhu had violated the Petfinder.my usage guidelines and Blackie had rightfully blacklisted her.

Good job and well done.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover View Post
There is no dispute here.

It is a clear cut case. RKSandhu had violated the Petfinder.my usage guidelines and Blackie had rightfully blacklisted her.

Good job and well done.

thats right.. but RK tetap nak tuduh saya macam-macam. kata gambar yang saya ambil tu gambar other cat la.. saya dah jual baby fluffy la.. macam mana nak jual.. saya adopt pada 5/july/2010.. kalau ya fluffy beranak pun belum sampai sebulan baby dia.. ni kan pula belum beranak pun.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:43 AM
PetFinder Guru

oni hatamah is on a distinguished road

salam to all muslim n warmest regard to all members, lets face it, human being are the most complicated n perfect creation of god. We are supose to be cultured with good senses. With this coming Ramadhan, lets us embrace love, caring and most of all forgivenes. Only the mighty GOD (ALLAH) knows everything. So adik adik, salam syg dari akak dan selamat menyambut puasa dalam ketenangan dan keinsafan. YA AMPUN PUAN MODERATOR , KALAU SAYA LARI TOPIK
Old 07-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Dear all,

Luvnett has emailed the original copies of the photos taken from her camera and it has been verified that they were taken on the following dates:

The first photo that did not show the cat's face was taken on July 6th, 2010 at 10:57am while the other two were taken at night on July 6th, 2010 at 10:47pm and 10:48pm.

According to Luvnett, she adopted Fluffy on July 5, 2010, and took the photos the next day. Based on this, the above photos should be authentic photos of Fluffy.
Closed Thread