Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Animal Lover

ryutaro is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
Hani, stop being a racist, you are just supporting luvnett because she is a malay like you. I did not have to give fluffy to luvnett, I could have sent her to the SPCA. Are all you petfinders members without common sense and brains? I have repeatedly said, fluffy has always been thin. Even when I took her from meowbabe, she was very thin. Luvnett herself knows that fluffy is a small eater and when I called her to find out how is fluffy, she told me she does not eat much and I told her she has always been like that. Fluffy is a normal cat, why would I want to breed her. Yes of course when she got pregnant, I sold the kittens, but if that was all i wanted again let me say that I would not have given her away when she is pregnant.
radha,
what a tongue twister??!!
this is not about racism!!
this is all about pet lover!!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhamy View Post
if you ae using your brain, then you should know that if i was breeding fluffy, i would not have given her away when she is pregnant. I would have waited and let her deliver first so i can sell the kittens. Doesn't that make sense.
u give her away... Because u rasa dia dah tak boleh bagi anak2 yg comel2 lagi untuk u jual. Keadaan dia yg kurus kering.. Mengigil bila nak berjalan.. Dengan kutu penuh satu badan.. U tak yakin anak2 dia akan hidup. Tak sanggup menanggung kos rawatan.. Rela buang dia demi kepentingan diri sendiri.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
3 x BUNTING BY MISTAKE.. NYANYOK KER DIA NI??
LEPAS TU JUAL ANAK2 DIA.. BUSINESS MINDED BETUL DIA NI.
hani, again I have to say to use your brains. If I am business minded, why would I give fluffy away when she is pregnant. I could sell her kittens. Common sense. Obviously I have to sell the kittens as I cannot keep so many. Yes I have been putting off spaying her but I never intended to breed her. In approximately 3 years, this is her third pregnancy which is an average of 1 pregnancy a year. Sometimes its hard to argue with people who refuse to use their brains.
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
make a sense because Flurry is sick and you dont know Flurry is Prangnant .......and u still think profit From sick cat ker? u want to sell Flurry kitten??? ...
fluffy la..
PetFinder Buddy

Amirahd is on a distinguished road

Omg. Stop defending yourself. Clearly you're the one who's trying to twist everyone words. Borinnnggg.
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
radha,
what a tongue twister??!!
this is not about racism!!
this is all about pet lover!!

we all malaysian.. 1 MALAYSIAN.. remember that!!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
fluffy la..
heheh nama silap..ape2 pun RKCandu u jangan kelentong lebih2 here..takkan laa saja2 nak kata fluffy tuh sakit..no point laaa...
Old 07-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
u give her away... Because u rasa dia dah tak boleh bagi anak2 yg comel2 lagi untuk u jual. Keadaan dia yg kurus kering.. Mengigil bila nak berjalan.. Dengan kutu penuh satu badan.. U tak yakin anak2 dia akan hidup. Tak sanggup menanggung kos rawatan.. Rela buang dia demi kepentingan diri sendiri.
Please dont be foolish, if I wasn't sure her babies would live, I would not have told the hypocrite luvnett that I would like 1 kitten as a remembrance to simba. And for your information, the cost of treatment is not an issue. I take my cats to Gasing Vet which is expensive because I give them the best treatment. Why do u talk stupidly. If I buang dia I would have put her on the roadside, not give her up for adoption. Again I am saying before u pass comments, use your brains and think what you are saying. I dont know what luvnett has done to her that in a couple of days, she can shiver as what you claim.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:27 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Dah lah semua.. rasanya dia tak puas hati sebab masa sy adopt tu dia ada cakap yg dia nak sekor drp baby fluffy ni.. so sebab sampai sekarang saya senyap tu yang dia ingat saya dah jual kot.
Kalau saja nak sebunyikan kebenaran tak ada la saya nak ajak ryutaro datang rumah.. bukan saya kenal dia pun.
tentang gambar tu pula.. takda masa saya nak cari kucing sakit ambil gambar semata-mata nak kenakan orang..
Old 07-22-2010, 12:30 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Please dont be foolish, if I wasn't sure her babies would live, I would not have told the hypocrite luvnett that I would like 1 kitten as a remembrance to simba. And for your information, the cost of treatment is not an issue. I take my cats to Gasing Vet which is expensive because I give them the best treatment. Why do u talk stupidly. If I buang dia I would have put her on the roadside, not give her up for adoption. Again I am saying before u pass comments, use your brains and think what you are saying. I dont know what luvnett has done to her that in a couple of days, she can shiver as what you claim.
U take all your cat to Gasing Vet ker?? expensive ?? no laa i,m always send my cat there laaa...mau tipu ker?? u Radhamy betul2 spin laa

Last edited by TheDillingerEscapePlan; 07-22-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Ryotaro, if you are so smart, you should know that pictures do not always show what is the truth. She was thin and even the photo of fluffy I have on my profile shows as if she is bigger that what she really was.
yes, i'm not so smart, but i'm not a liar!!
why did u put old picture during adopting??
why not u put latest fluffy picture before adopting??
why did you refused to post a new picture when being asked to do so??
on behalf of didi, SHAME ON U!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
radha,
what u're trying to say??
she's got pregnant by mistake and so u sell the kittens?
why need to sell? why not giving them for adoption?
why after the 1st MISTAKE (if its the mistake) u're not neutering her??
please, no more lies...
Ryutaro, please give me a good reason why if I am breeding her to sell her kittens, why did I give her away when she is pregnant. I could have waited and let her deliver then sell the kittens. I could have just taken her to the vet for treatment if she was sick and keep her until she gives birth then send her to the SPCA. Please give me a good reason. Well I dont think there is anything wrong with selling kittens after all they were nice looking.

You bought a kitten from me, you should know who well kept it was. Please provide a good explanantion why I would give her away when pregnant then maybe you have a reason for your accusation if you can justify it. Yes my mistake was not nuetering her as I was busy and kept putting it off. Since I take my cats to Gasing vet which is far from my place, I did not have the time and when i send her there, I got to leave her a day and go back the next day, so I have to make sure I have 2 free days which I did not have.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Guys,

You are reminded to post your comments in polite, respectful sentences, and DO NOT touch on racial sensitive issues.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:39 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
The dont support blindly. Look at all my other cats, then talk.
we already see you cat..and you are BACKYARD BREEDER..
Old 07-22-2010, 12:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Sudahla tu kawan2 semua. terang-terangan dari awal dia post ni sebab tak puas hati tak dapat anak Fluffy. JUst read her long karangan ayat mula3 dah tahu kenapa dia tak puas hati. Woi Radhamy, sudah3 la..kami semua dah tahu kau guna fluffy as breeding machine! KAu dah dibanned pon dari PF ni. INsaflah. Apa kata kau carikla kucing lain ke kan. SIla jauhkan diri kau dari PF, FLuffy & LUvnett.

The more u said, the more we know that u are a liar..you are a liar..you are a liar..

dah, jangan dilayan orang senget ni. Moderator pon dah kata pic luvnett tu tak tipu..jadi, tak perlu kita nak ajar penipu ni untuk paham bahasa..sebab dia akan tetap putar kiri..putar kanan..putar depan..putar belakang untuk kata dia tak salah..sedangkan dalam ayat dia reply sini pon banyak dah tahu dia tipu..

p/s: kak hani, betul..memang Fluffy sangat kurus..pegang pon rasa tulang..kesian kan..
Old 07-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
yes, i'm not so smart, but i'm not a liar!!
why did u put old picture during adopting??
why not u put latest fluffy picture before adopting??
why did you refused to post a new picture when being asked to do so??
on behalf of didi, SHAME ON U!!!
Ryutaro, nobody forced luvnett to take fluffy, she could have declined. I did not have the time to put up a new picture. If she did not like her, she did not have to take her. Why take and make noise. And dont give me the crap about she felt sorry for fluffy as there was nothing wrong with fluffy when I handed her to luvnett accept that she had a little flu. Yes her hair at the back did drop a little, but I assumed it was because of the pregnancy as there was no any evidence of any skin problem. It is not I refused, I did not have the time. And dont forget, I did not sell fluffy, I gave her for free, so whats all the big fuss about. Its not as if I cheated luvnett by selling her a sick cat. She is a liar if she claims she paid for fluffy.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
U take all your cat to Gasing Vet ker?? expensive ?? no laa i,m always send my cat there laaa...mau tipu ker?? u Radhamy betul2 spin laa
I suppose you take them there only for normal treatment. I do their full blood test, ultrasound, xray and also I spayed one of my cats there. So yes it is expensive. Normal treatment is not but when you do the things I do, it it. An xray alone cost RM90. I wonder if you have ever bothered to do ultrasound and xrays for your cat and full blood test etc
Old 07-22-2010, 12:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
Ryutaro, nobody forced luvnett to take fluffy, she could have declined. I did not have the time to put up a new picture. If she did not like her, she did not have to take her. Why take and make noise. And dont give me the crap about she felt sorry for fluffy as there was nothing wrong with fluffy when I handed her to luvnett accept that she had a little flu. Yes her hair at the back did drop a little, but I assumed it was because of the pregnancy as there was no any evidence of any skin problem. It is not I refused, I did not have the time. And dont forget, I did not sell fluffy, I gave her for free, so whats all the big fuss about. Its not as if I cheated luvnett by selling her a sick cat. She is a liar if she claims she paid for fluffy.
she never said that she paid for fluffy. once again. u reveal your self that u did not take a good care of fluffy. very poor fluffy. but for now, she has a very good home.

bila kak luvnett tengok keadaan fluffy teruk macam tu bila jumpa kau, kau cakap kalau luvnett tak nak amik, kau nak buang tepi jalan je pon fluffy tu..oh my!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
Sudahla tu kawan2 semua. terang-terangan dari awal dia post ni sebab tak puas hati tak dapat anak Fluffy. JUst read her long karangan ayat mula3 dah tahu kenapa dia tak puas hati. Woi Radhamy, sudah3 la..kami semua dah tahu kau guna fluffy as breeding machine! KAu dah dibanned pon dari PF ni. INsaflah. Apa kata kau carikla kucing lain ke kan. SIla jauhkan diri kau dari PF, FLuffy & LUvnett.

The more u said, the more we know that u are a liar..you are a liar..you are a liar..

dah, jangan dilayan orang senget ni. Moderator pon dah kata pic luvnett tu tak tipu..jadi, tak perlu kita nak ajar penipu ni untuk paham bahasa..sebab dia akan tetap putar kiri..putar kanan..putar depan..putar belakang untuk kata dia tak salah..sedangkan dalam ayat dia reply sini pon banyak dah tahu dia tipu..

p/s: kak hani, betul..memang Fluffy sangat kurus..pegang pon rasa tulang..kesian kan..
sedih sgt..
tapi kak hani lagi sedih dgn perangai si RK ni.. ada gak orang yg putar alam cam dia kat pf ni.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:46 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post
Dah lah semua.. rasanya dia tak puas hati sebab masa sy adopt tu dia ada cakap yg dia nak sekor drp baby fluffy ni.. so sebab sampai sekarang saya senyap tu yang dia ingat saya dah jual kot.
Kalau saja nak sebunyikan kebenaran tak ada la saya nak ajak ryutaro datang rumah.. bukan saya kenal dia pun.
tentang gambar tu pula.. takda masa saya nak cari kucing sakit ambil gambar semata-mata nak kenakan orang..
I am not stupid, obviously you cant sell because she has not delivered. I said you want all the kittens when she gives birth and that is why you are creating all these trouble. You want all the kittens so you can sell all of them and make more money. If you give me one, its one less income for you.
Closed Thread