Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Products

Pet Products List and review non-food related pet products here, such as utensils, toys, cages, and apparel

Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Animal Lover

maryleejane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to maryleejane Send a message via Yahoo to maryleejane Send a message via Skype™ to maryleejane
Exclamation Any suggestion where to get affordable pet products for a cat?

I have a small cage for coco cat, and thought of getting a bigger cage for her...and place to buy affordable pet products guys?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin
Default Re: Any suggestion where to get affordable pet products for a cat?

what is the size of the cage that u're currently used?
Old 11-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Animal Lover

maryleejane is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to maryleejane Send a message via Yahoo to maryleejane Send a message via Skype™ to maryleejane
Question Re: Any suggestion where to get affordable pet products for a cat?

a single cat cage. muat one cat jer and very limit space. its like a carrier ajer not cage...entirely....pastuh u ader guna pasir jenis apa juga fir?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Any suggestion where to get affordable pet products for a cat?

I bought 2 tier cage that can be converted to 3 tier at RM250 kat Desa Pandan petshop but forgot the name pula .Let me chk later at Petsmore nearby my office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryleejane View Post
a single cat cage. muat one cat jer and very limit space. its like a carrier ajer not cage...entirely....pastuh u ader guna pasir jenis apa juga fir?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

currently i'm using fussie litter cat sand...rm20 for 10litre in petsave pandan indah..tapi mau jimat n recycle, boleh ajar guna old newspaper..
Old 11-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryleejane View Post
I have a small cage for coco cat, and thought of getting a bigger cage for her...and place to buy affordable pet products guys?
MaryleeJane, you say here that you are looking for "affordable" pet products for Coco. It indicates that you have a limited budget to spend on Coco, as opposed to someone who would simply ask, "What is a good product?".

Most of us in the forum are also aware that you are looking for a male cat as the solution for Coco's in-heat experience and many have suggested to you that you spay Coco instead. You can also send Coco for spaying while she is in heat at Klinik Kembiri. All you have to do is to inform them in the form and the charge is just RM10 extra, and a senior vet surgeon will most likely take over the job instead since it requires more effort and care.

Spaying is the real solution for Coco right now because even with 1 cat, you really need to spend a considerable amount to give her some quality care so that you will reap maximum benefit and joy out of your pet. You will need to spend some money to get her some premium food which will give her better health and with that give you lower vet bills later on.

If you do not spay Coco and she manages to escape by accident and then returns home preggie, presenting you with 5 little kittens, are you able to afford looking after all of them? Adoptions, especially for the not so good looking ones are very hard to come by. Real good and committed adoptions are even rarer to come by, without any of the kittens ending up being thrown into the streets when they are no longer cute and their owners are tired of their "teddy bears" and out of love with them.

You will also need money for vaccination, deworming, etc. I never shampoo my healthy, clean cats so I spend zero on bath products. I wipe them clean with a damp towel if they are soiled occasionally.

I spend zero ringgit on litter sand as I use shredded newspaper. My only investment is in the good durable adult sized Marchioro litter box. I plow all my savings into expensive good cat food to give them better health.

If I were you, I would pick up the phone right now, make an appointment with Klinik Kembiri for this Saturday or Sunday (yes, they open on weekends), fast Coco by 10pm the day before surgery, bring her to the clinic by 8:30am to avoid the long queue, take a slow breakfast while waiting, and then take her home at 11-12pm.

... and enjoy your beloved Coco, taking care of her tenderly till she has fully recovered, and continue to find joy in her for the rest of her life, even with only 1 cat in the household.

Poor families have tons of kids and the kids don't get much ... but rich families normally have only 1-2 kids because they want to give their kids the best so they go for quality, not quantity ...

... and that is unless you are a genuine pet rescuer ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-19-2009, 07:27 PM
PetFinder Buddy

moggies is on a distinguished road

agree with the spaying solution. less headache and heartache.
DBKL Klinik Kembiri does the job well at really affordable fee, plus wise pet care advise and info from the experts thrown in FOC.

I was there last Saturday to spay one of my own and found out that they also sell cat food and cat cages (brand new). brands of cat food sold is eukanuba, proformance and vetmaster.

i think the size of the cage sold is 2 x 3 ft, and selling at rm85 only. i think that's the cheapest price around for a cage that size.

www.moggiesplace.blogspot.com
Old 04-19-2009, 08:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

They have cages ? and food?
Didn't realise that.
Will probably check it out next time ...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 04-19-2009, 09:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Hi Moggies, how are you and your moggies? Kenggy is FAT!
Sorry Maryleejane to butt in your thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moggies View Post
agree with the spaying solution. less headache and heartache.
DBKL Klinik Kembiri does the job well at really affordable fee, plus wise pet care advise and info from the experts thrown in FOC.

I was there last Saturday to spay one of my own and found out that they also sell cat food and cat cages (brand new). brands of cat food sold is eukanuba, proformance and vetmaster.

i think the size of the cage sold is 2 x 3 ft, and selling at rm85 only. i think that's the cheapest price around for a cage that size.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:13 AM
PetFinder Guru

ruslina_ml is on a distinguished road

hi. Perhaps u can shop at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, bangi, recently opened. Products on promotion. Am sure u will be satisfied with the prices there.