Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Lost & Found

Lost & Found Additional exposure for your Lost / Found pets, besides posting at our main PetFinder.my site. Please read our Lost & Found Guidelines first at http://PF.my/l26

Old 06-25-2008, 10:23 AM
Animal Lover

NutNut is on a distinguished road
Default LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ

I’VE JUST LOST MY DOG!! 3 years old Toy Dog last seen around Jalan Emas 7, Taman Megah Mas (PJ) on the 24 June 2008.

Name: Nut Nut
Breed: Maltese X Shih Tzu (Mix Breed)
Colour: Cream/Beige
Height: Less than 1 feet tall
Weight: About 3-5 Kgs
Other Characteristics: Long tail, Short fur, Very active.

The dog had been with me for the past 3 years and has since become part of the family. I love and miss the dog crazily and I’m having sleepless nights. I hope that whoever is keeping/found this dog will return it to me and I will be very grateful with no question ask.

I appeal to anybody who has information about this dog to call me at 012-2735515. Thank You.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00036.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	46   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00037.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	47   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00035.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	48  
Old 06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ

Nut Nut,

Actually it is more effective to create a Lost Pet Profile within the PetFinder.my system instead.

You can refer to the Lost & Found guidelines here:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=145

For your convenience I've created a PetFinder account for you and a Pet Profile for NutNut already. You can view it below:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/1398/

The login details have been emailed to you, you can login to further update the profile details. Please keep us updated on how things go, and good luck!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 06-25-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Animal Lover

Hi AndyKoh,

Thank you for creating a Lost Pet Profile on behalf of me. I wasn't sure where to create it. Thank you once again.

I'd been searching for my dog around the neighbourhood since yesterday till now. She's no where to be seen.

The problem is, Nut Nut wasn't tag with her dog tag around the collar and yet she barely set her paws out of the house. I regretted so much for not bringing her out once in a while to be familiar with the area just because she's an indoor pet. Will she be able to recognise the way home?

I called up the nearest compound to check, and they weren't open not until tomorrow. However, I'll be visiting the compound tomorrow and hopes that she'll be there rather than being caught (My mom totally gave up on searching for her and been brained-washing me that she'd been caught). I'm sad and very much disappointed but I won't give up easily.

Later this evening, I'll be giving out/post flyers with my brother around the neighbourhood. Please... I really do hope that the she's in the hand of good samaritan for me to bring her back home.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Hi Annette,

Don't give up hope just yet - it's just a day or two since she was lost - many dogs that lost their way can return weeks or even months later. Let the word out, look around your neighbourhood, and visit the relevant compounds...

Dogs have a very acute sense of smell and they can easily recognize the places they have been to. Good luck and don't give up yet!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Animal Lover

Default Re: LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ (FOUND)

Andy,

GOOD NEWS!! I've found my dog!!! It was almost 11pm when we found her. Nut Nut is safe and in good condition. With the help of my friends and also good samaritans, I'm able to trace Nut Nut's whereabouts. Glad that we didn't stop giving out flyers and asked around.

It was a miracle. So coincidently that the good samaritan actually saw my dog 15 minutes ago (before we approach him for flyers) in the hand of a Man whom also lived next to him. Thus, my friends and I went over to that particular house and did some investigation. I was so sure it was Nut Nut when I set my eyes on that dog in the house. That is when I was reunited with my dog and thank the Man for taking good care of Nut Nut.

I have to tell you, that moment was my happiest time of all. The feeling of seeing Nut Nut again really made me believe that as long as I don't give, miracle will happened.

Thank you so much, Andy. If it wasn't PetFinder, I wouldn't thought of giving out flyers and not knowing what to do. Nevertheless, thanks to my friends, brother and those good samaritans too for helping me in search of Nut Nut ever since she's lost. Once again, I'm really grateful to all of you from the bottom of my heart.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

Default Re: LOST DOG at Taman Megah Mas, PJ (FOUND)

Hi Annette,

That's REALLY GOOD NEWS! I am so happy to hear that you are reunited with NutNut.. both of you must miss each other so much eh!

It proves that perseverance pays off - glad that you didn't give up easily and continued your search for her. A very good example to the other owners that have lost their pets too.

Glad that our PetFinder service could be of help to you. Now, it's time for you to go give NutNut a big kiss and a tiny reunion party!

Do post up more pics of NutNut to share with us too!