Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 05-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Animal Lover

supermutts is on a distinguished road
Default Abandoned: 6 kittens n mother cat in bangsar

Mother cat n 6 kittens abandoned beside bangsar baru post office just next to the bakery, some people bought a water dispenser and left some rice and cat food there.

Last edited by supermutts; 05-05-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

MidnightMaiden is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Abandoned: 6 kittens n mother cat in bangsar

OMG how could they do this! At least send them to a shelter. The mother needs all a lot of food & nutrition, just look at how skinny & exhausted she is!Thankful for the kind gestures of good samaritans who have left them food etc but I doubt they will be allowed to stay there for long. I hope somebody takes them in ASAP.

Pls do update us on the status if u happen to be there again. The kittens are gorgeous, I hope the mummy & kittens find good homes
Old 05-05-2010, 12:55 PM
PetFinder Buddy

neems is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to neems

Heart breaking sight. :( I don't know where Bangsar Baru is, if not I would love to take them home. The only thing I can offer is food and shelter outside. :( I already have my hands full with 1 nursing mother cat ad one pregnant cat. I hope someone can help them. Gorgeous mum and kittens.

I'd rather be hated for who I am,
than loved for who I am not.

FACEBOOK | MYSPACE
Old 05-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Animal Lover

i can't stand seeing it, so i din walk there today.
alot of ppl walk past there everyday, i think some one would have taken them, or move them to the selera bangsar food court which is nearby.

this is the map
http://maps.google.com.my/maps?q=ban...h&z=18&iwloc=A
Old 05-05-2010, 04:46 PM
PetFinder Buddy

neems is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to neems

I'm so confused looking at the map. I've only been to Bangsar like 3 times, at night, with friends, so I didn't see much. Are the kittens and mum still there? I'm just so depressed looking at those pictures, I can't get it out of my head. :(

Can you take them in for now? Put them out of harms way. Maybe later you can put them up for adoption, I can help you.

I'd rather be hated for who I am,
than loved for who I am not.

FACEBOOK | MYSPACE
Old 05-06-2010, 09:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

oni hatamah is on a distinguished road

Hey guys, I felt so sorry and eerie thinking that by the time the kitten learns to wonder around..............the cars.........the lorry..................

I am not able to take them all as I already have 22 cats which 19 of them I place in a bagi cat house.

If someone can just take care of them now untill the kitten is able to eat on its own, I am interested to adot them at least two, the all white as I do not have any all white/cream color cat yet.

I am contactable at 012 2610908
Old 05-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Animal Lover

i would have taken them if possible, i have a male FIV neko, which will never share space with anyone, and also i'm not able to take care of them, since i work long hours, everyday.
i'm as disturbed as u all seeing this, will go there today if possible to check if they are still around.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

Thanks for the kind thoughts, please update me, maybe I can house them temporary since I do have big cage for the family. And once they are capable to feed on their own, we can put them up for adoption and I will certainly spay the mother.

Do call me or if anyone could be kind enough to transport them to my house.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Animal Lover

they are still there this afternoon, the kittens are placed in a cardbox, and the mom is eating outside when i visited. They placed the kitten inside the stairs area, prob to shelter from rain, there's a packet of rice there, and the water dispenser is still there but detached. i think there is only 4 kittens left in the box.

Does anyone have a small cat carrier for the mom? and willing to help get her inside.
i don't know how tame she is.

Last edited by supermutts; 05-10-2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Animal Lover

i rode past the place 8pm 9-may. saw d mother cat is still there.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:18 AM
PetFinder Guru

This is very disturbing. Can someone in the area reading this take them in temporarily?
Old 05-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Animal Lover

1pm today, went to check, all the kittens gone, mommy cat still there obviously waiting/looking for them.

not sure ppl taken them n dump it elsewhere or otherwise.....
Old 05-10-2010, 07:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hi guys, wanted to update, I couldn't get the mummy & kittens out of my mind so I went there today at about 4.30pm, found the mummy but only 2 of her kittens left. I looked everywhere but the rest of the kittens are nowhere to be found. I checked with the people in the area and they have only seen 2 of the kittens lately & suspect the rest must have been adopted. (I hope so!!!)

Am glad to inform you that I have taken the 2 remaining kittens and the mummy cat in. They look to be about a month old, healthy & chubby as can be! The mother is beautiful, however she lookis exhausted, skinny and malnourished, (I intend to fatten her up immediately though)

I will be fostering them until they are weaned off their mother. All 3 will then be up for adoption. Anybody interested pls do let me know. I will post their pics up soon.

I might go there again tomorrow to check if maybe the rest of the kittens might have wandered off and could be found nearby. Anybody walking past the area, pls do let me know if you see the remaining kitties.

Thanks so much for the good Samaritans who have highlighted their plight and given them food & water to survive. God bless you all
Old 05-10-2010, 08:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Suhaimy is on a distinguished road

up to MidnightMaiden
Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Animal Lover

CanuckinKL2 is on a distinguished road

MM, your compassion and generosity is truly awe inspiring! Thank you for your rescue work.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:21 AM
PetFinder Guru

May you be blessed for the kind heart and effort you have undertaken to save them, count me in for the adoption.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Abandoned: 6 kittens n mother cat in bangsar

Hi!! MM,baru baca thread ni after sometime. Apa cerita meowmmy and her kitties?? akhirnya ada gak org yg amik durang.haih!! kesiannya tgk keadaaan durang.nampak kuicng putih tu ada harapan membesar sbg kucing terhangat di pasarana. jaga elok2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
Hi guys, wanted to update, I couldn't get the mummy & kittens out of my mind so I went there today at about 4.30pm, found the mummy but only 2 of her kittens left. I looked everywhere but the rest of the kittens are nowhere to be found. I checked with the people in the area and they have only seen 2 of the kittens lately & suspect the rest must have been adopted. (I hope so!!!)

Am glad to inform you that I have taken the 2 remaining kittens and the mummy cat in. They look to be about a month old, healthy & chubby as can be! The mother is beautiful, however she lookis exhausted, skinny and malnourished, (I intend to fatten her up immediately though)

I will be fostering them until they are weaned off their mother. All 3 will then be up for adoption. Anybody interested pls do let me know. I will post their pics up soon.

I might go there again tomorrow to check if maybe the rest of the kittens might have wandered off and could be found nearby. Anybody walking past the area, pls do let me know if you see the remaining kitties.

Thanks so much for the good Samaritans who have highlighted their plight and given them food & water to survive. God bless you all
Old 05-11-2010, 11:40 AM
PetFinder Fosterer

Mia_Katz is on a distinguished road

semalam mia ade pegi sana. memang ade 2 kittens ngan a mother cat.

tanya staff bakery 2 kenape ade 2 kitten sebab sebelom ni memang ade mother cat 2 je. Staff 2 kata ada orang bawak balik kittens 2 balik may be sebab tak tau nak jaga kitten yang masih menyusu.

kittens 2 memang gemok n cute... diam je bila pegang die n mother cat 2 pon tak marah bila pegang anak dia.

mia belikan avedorm cat food untuk mother cat 2.Sian dia lapar.

MidnightMaiden murah lah rezeki u.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:04 PM
PetFinder Guru

Hi, thanks everyone for ur kind words. Meowmmy cat is still adjusting to her new environment. She hasn't eaten much at all; I'm still trying to coax her to eat more. She nurses her 2 remaining kittens nonstop so she has to keep her strengths up. I'm hoping once she gets more settled she'll start to eat. In the meantime, I've been giving her KMR milk and she seems to like it.

Kak June, no surprises, the kittens yg kena ambik (at least, I HOPE they were adopted) were the white ones and the orange one. No worries though, the ones with me now are just as adorable They are huge and very gebu, both are female.The ones with me are:

1)White with brown ears,tail and nose. She's the more adventurous of the two, crawls nonstop around her new room sampai meowmmy cat kena halau dia balik feeding area
2)Black tabby with orange fur above both eyes. Her colouring is very rich. Yg ni tido & hisap susu nonstop, patutla bulat

Will ambik gambar when the meowmmy is more settled & post it up soon
Old 05-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

MidnightMaiden, Acu you pegi beli beberapa tin Hill's punyer Veterinary Advanced Diet (A/D) from a vet clinic which sells it for poor meowmmy cat because she has been greatly stressed and been through a lot, and quite thin and eating poor nutrition junk food and kibbles (nasi and biskut kaler-kaler). I takut dia sakit nanti, then apa akan jadi with the kittens? Susah!

Jangan beli yg salah, yer? Beli A/D, jangan beli yg untuk cerit-berit (I/D) atau utk sakit buah pinggang (K/D)! meowmmy cat really needs the special food now, kasi seminggu.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies