Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Animal Lover

tayarsotong is on a distinguished road
Default Witnessing a murder!

Salam,

the day starts normally this morning, as i clean up the cat's litter, top-up kibbles, change drinking water and tidy up my bulus room. i look thru the window and see my neighbour's daughter (A) feeding her cats in the backyard. she feed them every morning and just let her cats roam freely in the backyard, but i never see her cats going beyond the fences. been seeing this since the past 2weeks i moved to this place.

Then around 7.30am while I was vacuuming at living hall, suddenly I noticed my cats stop playing and all looking to the kitchen. being curious, i went to the kitchen and found out that neighbour's B dog is KILLING neighbour's A helpless cat, in neighbour's A compound . they live side-by-side, separated by a 3-foot fence only.
both owners were there witnessing, but doing 'nothing'. B, a 60-70yo woman just waving her broom stick from her backyard and A of the same age man, spraying water using his garden hose. both yelling but the dog just wont listen to its owner. i can hear A's daughter yelling, crying from inside of their house..

few minutes passed, and everything were just too late. the cat die but the dog still wont let go the dead cat. the cat is bleeding as i can see its blood at the dog's mouth. looking at the size, i think the cat is about 1yo. it's horrible to see this happening in front of my eyes

then B's indonesian maid came to bring the dog back, but the dog didnt follow until the maid come back again with a leash. but, why the maid? why dont the owner herself come and get her dog?!!

i have no idea how the dog escaped to A's compund, but i noticed that the dog is never being tied or caged.
i feel sorry for A's daughter as i know she loves her cats..she feed them everyday, even with her broken arms. yes, she's having her left arm bandaged!

question:
what is the requirement to have a dog? i supposed the owner should have more senses to take care of her dog. can i bring this to SPCA or local council? i think there is potential this incident to happen again as the dog can escape the fence. i have 11 cats and i dont want this happen to me.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road

First,

First, that's what happen when you let your cats roam around outside.

2nd,the dog's owner is to be blame too for being nonchalant abt the incident. They shud tied their dog instead of letting the dog out without supervision if the dog is very fierce and terrorizing the housing area. This is irresponsble dog owner which we find mostly in Malaysia. They always take things for granted.

Same thing happen to me many years ago when I was 17 yrs old. My cat was killed by next door dog. They have 02 Rottweiler. Very garang and always barking and tried to attack passerby from inside the house. One day,my cat escape from our house. The neighbour let the dog without supervision or leash. One of the dog attacked my cat.We tried to hit the dog with stone and broom.The owner just stood there and watch. My cat died. Few days later, the dog attacked another neighbour's daughter until she had to be hospitalised. The parents wants to sue this stupid neighbour but my parents advised them to make police report. Not long after that we saw the dog died. Someone poisoned him. You see, this is what happen to the poor dog because the owner is so stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayarsotong View Post
Salam,

the day starts normally this morning, as i clean up the cat's litter, top-up kibbles, change drinking water and tidy up my bulus room. i look thru the window and see my neighbour's daughter (A) feeding her cats in the backyard. she feed them every morning and just let her cats roam freely in the backyard, but i never see her cats going beyond the fences. been seeing this since the past 2weeks i moved to this place.

Then around 7.30am while I was vacuuming at living hall, suddenly I noticed my cats stop playing and all looking to the kitchen. being curious, i went to the kitchen and found out that neighbour's B dog is KILLING neighbour's A helpless cat, in neighbour's A compound . they live side-by-side, separated by a 3-foot fence only.
both owners were there witnessing, but doing 'nothing'. B, a 60-70yo woman just waving her broom stick from her backyard and A of the same age man, spraying water using his garden hose. both yelling but the dog just wont listen to its owner. i can hear A's daughter yelling, crying from inside of their house..

few minutes passed, and everything were just too late. the cat die but the dog still wont let go the dead cat. the cat is bleeding as i can see its blood at the dog's mouth. looking at the size, i think the cat is about 1yo. it's horrible to see this happening in front of my eyes

then B's indonesian maid came to bring the dog back, but the dog didnt follow until the maid come back again with a leash. but, why the maid? why dont the owner herself come and get her dog?!!

i have no idea how the dog escaped to A's compund, but i noticed that the dog is never being tied or caged.
i feel sorry for A's daughter as i know she loves her cats..she feed them everyday, even with her broken arms. yes, she's having her left arm bandaged!

question:
what is the requirement to have a dog? i supposed the owner should have more senses to take care of her dog. can i bring this to SPCA or local council? i think there is potential this incident to happen again as the dog can escape the fence. i have 11 cats and i dont want this happen to me.

Last edited by June; 06-16-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:01 PM
Animal Police

Joey'A is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Witnessing a murder!

Goodness me!!! the dog owner not only irressponsible to the dog but also to her own neighbourhood comunity!

June,
Your story scared me!

http://tailstory.blogspot.com/
Old 06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

The council people say that a dog (even with a license) is not allowed to venture outside the house compound of its owner without being on a leash accompanied by the owner. If that happens, the council or its dog-catchers can legally take away the dog in their van/lorry.

Here, as related by Tayarsotong, the dog (owned by neighbour A) ventured outside of its own compound into neighbour B's yard. And it destroyed neighbour B's property (their cat).

Poor dog, it is going to suffer a terrible fate if prosecuted by neighbour B, all because of its irresponsible owners. The dog acts by natural instinct, but its owners are to be blamed.

The old owners are afraid to interfere because obviously the dog is untrained (that is why they cannot get the dog to obey and stop) and because it is a dangerous situation (thy dog is in attack mode), they would risk their own lives.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-16-2010, 12:55 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

Rottweiler esp.. Without good training is dangerous not only to small animals around them, also to the human.

As I read your post, i remembered I was browsing about incidents regarding dogs and most of the article I read will precisely write down to one breed Rottweiler. There's one news on a cat helped her owner by diverting the threat (2 Rottweilers) to itself.

As FK highlight, there's no bad doggy or kitty at all, but there's always bad owner. And looking at your story, yes , neighbour A can make official report I believe but then.. after all, the effect will be the dog be taken away.. put into dog pound..bla bla bla.. then hurmm.. you know what I mean right..poor dog.

p/s I saw a big dog jumped up on excitement seeing a cat while going around strolling with his owner ( I believe late night walk).. The dog was too big for the owner to handle and he let go of the leash and the dog ran after the poor cat. I could just pray the cat can run faster than the dog. The owner? he was just stood there and cursing with all the 'good' vocab he got.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:16 PM
Animal Lover

Kasih,my opinion,dog owner in Malaysia MUST ATTEND handling dogs course before they can keep the dogs. Make it compulsory.

In my apartment I can see many retarded dog owners driving luxury cars. Why I call them retarded?? They walked the dog. Dog poo and pee everywhere from the taman permainan to car park,longkang and stairs. The owner?? With muka sardin they just walk away without cleaning it up. Some even let their childrens handle the dogs and chasing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Rottweiler esp.. Without good training is dangerous not only to small animals around them, also to the human.

As I read your post, i remembered I was browsing about incidents regarding dogs and most of the article I read will precisely write down to one breed Rottweiler. There's one news on a cat helped her owner by diverting the threat (2 Rottweilers) to itself.

As FK highlight, there's no bad doggy or kitty at all, but there's always bad owner. And looking at your story, yes , neighbour A can make official report I believe but then.. after all, the effect will be the dog be taken away.. put into dog pound..bla bla bla.. then hurmm.. you know what I mean right..poor dog.

p/s I saw a big dog jumped up on excitement seeing a cat while going around strolling with his owner ( I believe late night walk).. The dog was too big for the owner to handle and he let go of the leash and the dog ran after the poor cat. I could just pray the cat can run faster than the dog. The owner? he was just stood there and cursing with all the 'good' vocab he got.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:26 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kasih,my opinion,dog owner in Malaysia MUST ATTEND handling dogs course before they can keep the dogs. Make it compulsory.

In my apartment I can see many retarded dog owners driving luxury cars. Why I call them retarded?? They walked the dog. Dog poo and pee everywhere from the taman permainan to car park,longkang and stairs. The owner?? With muka sardin they just walk away without cleaning it up. Some even let their childrens handle the dogs and chasing cats.
That is why in US, they invented small, recyclable and easy to use roll of plastic bags..for dog owners esp.

I paling suka dengan one of my vet . He's very strict. And he alone can discipline not only the dogs but also their owners. I wouldn't say they are that responsible, but I believe they respect the vet so they pick up any feaces / clean up the mess. So, nobody messes with his clinic and around it.

Agility course..memang boleh diwajibkan kak June tapi selalunya even with cats..fierce, aggressive behaviour results from negligence and some tak ngaku atau tak boleh terima dogs / cats diorang perangai camtue sbb diorang tue bad owner.. and what Neighbour A did was right..By staying away from the killing scene as the dog at that point was capable of killing anything or anybody stepping in between also.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Animal Lover

Kasih,this is because Malaysian sendiri punya tidak apa attitude. That thing will never happen to me attitude or bukan I punya pet atitude

Quote:
That is why in US, they invented small, recyclable and easy to use roll of plastic bags..for dog owners esp.

I paling suka dengan one of my vet . He's very strict. And he alone can discipline not only the dogs but also their owners. I wouldn't say they are that responsible, but I believe they respect the vet so they pick up any feaces / clean up the mess. So, nobody messes with his clinic and around it.

Agility course..memang boleh diwajibkan kak June tapi selalunya even with cats..fierce, aggressive behaviour results from negligence and some tak ngaku atau tak boleh terima dogs / cats diorang perangai camtue sbb diorang tue bad owner.. and what Neighbour A did was right..By staying away from the killing scene as the dog at that point was capable of killing anything or anybody stepping in between also.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:35 PM
~feline attaché

~deleted~
Old 06-16-2010, 01:36 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kasih,this is because Malaysian sendiri punya tidak apa attitude. That thing will never happen to me attitude or bukan I punya pet atitude
That's why I love cats. They will simpan niat nak poo/pee sampai ke tempat yang lebih selesa. kalau dah tak tahan sangat, they give out hell of a signal saying "I wanna pooo/pee!!!! meoww!!..kekeke

Sorry tuan tanah..ngarot dah

edit: nieh quote pengetua i yang i suka..
"Kalau nak susahkan diri sendiri, jangan sampai orang lain susah..cari jalan susahkan diri sendiri tapi tak susahkan orang.."

Boleh ker
Old 06-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Animal Lover

erm..
rasa nak report je kat mpsj, tp dorg nak ke layan sbb that dog bukan masuk into my compound pun?
kalau layan pun, maybe setakat saman/warn the owner or tangkap the dog. mcm kesian pulak kat dog tu.. tp mcm nurkasih cakap, dog tu mmg mcm tgh meroyan. ntah apa dia marah sangat kat meow tu pun saya tak tau.

that day masa mula2 pindah, i ada la gi blkg rumah nak kemas2 kan rumput.
sekali dog tu barks at me, terkujat beruk. dah le tak kena ikat..

all this while i try to make myself believe that dogs yg ada owner ni listen to its owner and harmless..tp rasanya theory ni takleh nak pakai lagi dah when i was in japan, i can say that their cats lagi garang dari dog..but bukan la sampai nak attack human, cuma kurang friendly je. kalau dorg bawak dog jalan2, WAJIB bawa scoop + plastic bag.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:

One of my neighbours has a huge Rottie, but the owner is very good and responsible. The Rottie is trained and is very gentle towards humans and cats. My cats sniff noses with it to say hello every time they meet up.

And they steal its food to eat and the gentle giant buat selamba ajer ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
erm..
rasa nak report je kat mpsj, tp dorg nak ke layan sbb that dog bukan masuk into my compound pun?
kalau layan pun, maybe setakat saman/warn the owner or tangkap the dog. mcm kesian pulak kat dog tu.. tp mcm nurkasih cakap, dog tu mmg mcm tgh meroyan. ntah apa dia marah sangat kat meow tu pun saya tak tau.

that day masa mula2 pindah, i ada la gi blkg rumah nak kemas2 kan rumput.
sekali dog tu barks at me, terkujat beruk. dah le tak kena ikat..

all this while i try to make myself believe that dogs yg ada owner ni listen to its owner and harmless..tp rasanya theory ni takleh nak pakai lagi dah when i was in japan, i can say that their cats lagi garang dari dog..but bukan la sampai nak attack human, cuma kurang friendly je. kalau dorg bawak dog jalan2, WAJIB bawa scoop + plastic bag.
I told you, that is natural animal behaviour ... the dog is a predator and the cat is prey ... unless the dog is trained not to attack cats, it will do so. Especially now that it has tasted cat blood, it will continue to attack any cat that has the misfortune be in its path, especially the young kittens and the manja ones that have not been taught by its mama that dogs are predators and they must run for their lives.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

oni hatamah is on a distinguished road

Oh God, I would not want to be in that position as I would definately act stupid and will rush out to save the cat myself and I might ends up being hurts. Such a tragic scene. I was speechless as I read the story, yeah I agreed dos is the prediator, but we are not living in a stone age any longer, all dog owner MUST decipline their dog. But again dog will act aggresively when they are extreemly hungry or being abuse a lot.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:13 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Pergi ramai-ramai and tell the dog's owners firmly that they must ensure their fencing is strong and adequate so that the dog cannot escape again otherwise you will report to the authorities who will destroy the dog and slap them with a summons. Tell them you will also take them to court.

The owners must walk the dog for exercise on a lease EVERY day and must not leash or cage the dog all day because this will stress the dog and make it aggressive.

They must also make sure the fencing is sturdy and strong enough and the gate cannot open accidentally and also the dog cannot dig its way out under the fencing.

Otherwise this dog will kill again. And if it escapes and becomes a stray, it will lead other stray dogs to kill in a pack.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Cat Lover

naq1989 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to naq1989

siannya dak tu....tayarsotong,bagi la dia sekor lagi,mesti die tgh sedih,mane tau boleh ubat kesedihan dia..
Old 06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by naq1989 View Post
siannya dak tu....tayarsotong,bagi la dia sekor lagi,mesti die tgh sedih,mane tau boleh ubat kesedihan dia..
erm, tamau la.
selagi neighbour dia tu tak reti jaga dog betul2, baik takyah put another life on risk.
actually dia ada 3 ekor, satu mcm siam, yg mati tadi dark brown tabby while lagi sekor tu color cream. yg cream tu jantan, salu jalan2 dtg umah saya.
before i left to work, saya tgk lagi kat rumah blkg tu. dah tak nampak lagi 2 ekor tu, maybe dah lari kot.
pasni kalau jupe, ingat nak rescue je la. put for adoption..
Old 06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
~feline attaché

Quote:
erm, tamau la.
selagi neighbour dia tu tak reti jaga dog betul2, baik takyah put another life on risk.
actually dia ada 3 ekor, satu mcm siam, yg mati tadi dark brown tabby while lagi sekor tu color cream. yg cream tu jantan, salu jalan2 dtg umah saya.
before i left to work, saya tgk lagi kat rumah blkg tu. dah tak nampak lagi 2 ekor tu, maybe dah lari kot.
pasni kalau jupe, ingat nak rescue je la. put for adoption..
It got me thinking.. kira kucing2 tueh pun merayap jugak lah?.. Mungkin jugak si kitty nieh g jenjalan umah si doggy tueh, pastue mamt doggy tueh marah agaknya..
Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 AM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

herm..owner yang tidak bertanggungjawab..
Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Animal Lover

this morning intai2 lagi umah belakang tu..
tapi bukan stalking yer.

dah tak nampak meow2 yg lain.
dorg dah lari kot.
kesian pulak, pasni dorg nak makan apa?
sbb tiap2 pagi ada org bagi makan kat depa