Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Pak Cu,

Of course you know if Imadi aka Ismail is a certified vet or not. You're good friends with him. And don't cover up for someone and risk another poor animal's life! You know he's not a vet by practice, and yet you sent your customer's cat there for spaying, that's not ethical at all! Why can't you just tell your customer that your vet is not ready for surgeries and turn your customer away? It's a much more ethical practice if you ask me rather then putting the cat through trauma!

And NO IMADI IS NOT A CERTIFIED VET!

He decided to terminate his vet to cut cost and is doing everything himself!

And by the way how can he NOT be a BYB when he has about 100 cats all in little tiny cages for BREEDING and most of them are left there to breed despite not looking too good with fungas and flu? That's not just a BYB, that's a HARDCORE BYB!
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

pakcu, with all due respect to you, I'm afraid I have to disagree with what you said. I don't see any racist attack here. I didn't see Atomic mention any race here. And why should race come into this isssue???

It's about GARLIC, pakcu!!!

Please stay focused on the topic. Don't bring race into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Animal Lover

atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Friends, I wish to share with you that not all certified vets are skilled surgeons. There are some certified vets that leave a messy 6-inch incision for a non-pregnant spay while a skilled surgeon can produce a less than 1-inch and hardly noticeable piece of handiwork and your cat is up and around and healing very fast.
Agreed on this. So just imagine what kind of mess would a tom, dick or harry (or in this case Imadi) would make when he cuts up a cat?

I say we report this guy to the authorities! But I'm pretty sure by now Pak Cu has informed him about this and he would try to cover up his act!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
pakcu, with all due respect to you, I'm afraid I have to disagree with what you said. I don't see any racist attack here. I didn't see Atomic mention any race here. And why should race come into this isssue???

Exactly Blackie. That is why I asked him to define what the racist thing is all about. All I mentioned about is how unethical this whole situation is.

Clearly Pak Cu, couldn't answer honestly, that is why he is trying to divert attention elsewhere.

Kalau Pak Cu kurang faham, saya boleh tolong terjemahkan dalam Bahasa Malaysia.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Petfinder Moderator

pakcu, if you do not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract the spaying/neutering of your customers' cats to him??

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread, before you engaged a vet....

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185 from page http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=60

And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....

11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1

And another one......

05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused -- we are talking about animal rights here, not race. Don't avoid the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Dear Atomic,

Last edited by blackie007; 06-09-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

thanks for sharing the photo...the cat must really be in pain.... it's totally different from the one i saw on my cat...the suture was only about one inch and healed very fast..... lucky for me as my vet in shah alam did a very good job...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

I am sure it was in pain. although that is not my cat, tears rolled down my cheeks when i saw the picture. I saw the kitten's pictures when it was newly born, eyes not opened, so basically, I saw Garlic grow up through her photos.

And I can't imagine if I felt so sad and horrified at the photo, how the cat's owner must have felt.

that was why i was so disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
thanks for sharing the photo...the cat must really be in pain.... it's totally different from the one i saw on my cat...the suture was only about one inch and healed very fast..... lucky for me as my vet in shah alam did a very good job...

Last edited by blackie007; 06-09-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: grammar correction
Old 06-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Spay/neuter incision wound

Quote:
Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
Yes, Azris, you are right!

You people call this a vet's handiwork? OMG! In my spay/neuter experience where my cats and the strays were done by a competent vet surgeon, when I got home and inspected the wound, it was so finely done and neat that I really had to search to find where the incision was. It was a very faint pink hairline not more than 1 inch and even the stitches were hardly noticeable.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-09-2009, 04:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:

OMG...this is really unacceptable ...I have spay/ neuter my cats before at gov clinic at my kampung, and it does not look like this...I even did not realize that my cats has been spay/neuter as they do it really fine...and the cost is really cheap at that time (around year 2000-2005)...RM35 for male and RM55 for female..
Old 06-09-2009, 04:56 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

The cat unable to tell us how the pain was, but watch from cat face might know how the feel. you all have cat , might feel how this cat owner heart broke to see own loving cat hurt so bad.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The cat unable to tell us how the pain was, but watch from cat face might know how the feel. you all have cat , might feel how this cat owner heart broke to see own loving cat hurt so bad.
My heart goes out to her. I am speechless

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
My heart goes out to her. I am speechless
me too...
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Hope my humble opinion answers this question, as sub-contract the spaying/neutering introduced at forum here with lower price. To the end, any happen was no sub-contract problem, it was vet problem. This is no resposible and professional way handle by someone. Hope everyone take a lession learn from this.

Quote:
pakcu, if you do not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract the spaying/neutering of your customers' cats to him??

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread, before you engaged a vet....

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185 from page http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=60

And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....

11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1

And another one......

05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused -- we are talking about animal rights here, not race. Don't avoid the issue.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Everyone to continue Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, let me explain more about it.

What exactly is a "backyard breeder"?
Someone who breeds unregistered purebred animals and sells them as purebreds without papers, or some with paper too, and display at Pet shop, another word Backyard breeder sell to me, I sell to my pet shop customer. It is easy for a quick buck. This going drastically undercuts the price of registered purebred breeders.
The pet shop and Backyard breeder who does not care who buys their animals or for what purpose. They won't care after sell. Don't want to know your problem. Also does not offer a health guarantee, contract or even take the phone number of buyers.
Almost can see from pet shop place their animals for sale. This quality of this animals no thought or care to good companion animal husbandry and or care to genetic good health or defects.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Exotics Breeder

Kulaifornia_Cattery is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kulaifornia_Cattery

Quote:

Blackie, I totally agreed with you. This attack is definitely not a racist attack but an expose of unqualified person to handle spaying. I am extremely disturbed and sad by the photos of Garlic and therefore I urge all Petfinder forumers to stop buying from such pretentious petshop who only aims to make as much profit as possible.

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
www.kulaiforniacats.webs.com
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulaifornia_Cattery View Post
Blackie, I totally agreed with you. This attack is definitely not a racist attack but an expose of unqualified person to handle spaying. I am extremely disturbed and sad by the photos of Garlic and therefore I urge all Petfinder forumers to stop buying from such pretentious petshop who only aims to make as much profit as possible.
Hi friends,

I supposed to be silent reader, but with this issue, I cudnt keep myself silent at all.
I agreed with Kulaifornia that nothing about the racism here. We are all disturbed on Garlic picture and hate people who so greed to make money from cats. If that person was not you, but Ah Chong, or Raju or Micheal, or even Salim, that person also will be reported here.
I am supporting this Stop Puppy and Kitten Backyard Breeder Campaign 100%.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:09 AM
PetFinder Buddy

pandorabox78 is an unknown quantity at this point

surgery cannot and should not be performed by a non-vet.... it's illegal and against the law.... report to the veterinary counsel at once if you encounter such experiences

just my 2 cents
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Agreed on this. So just imagine what kind of mess would a tom, dick or harry (or in this case Imadi) would make when he cuts up a cat?

I say we report this guy to the authorities! But I'm pretty sure by now Pak Cu has informed him about this and he would try to cover up his act!
yang ni bukan racist..but more like PA..since you don't have any prove but still cuba membuat andaian sendiri.tak perlu perli orang lain,okay?

(kalau tak faham apa itu PA, you are welcome to Cari.)
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Meow's Pets

firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin

Quote:
Everyone to continue Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, let me explain more about it.

What exactly is a "backyard breeder"?
Someone who breeds unregistered purebred animals and sells them as purebreds without papers, or some with paper too, and display at Pet shop, another word Backyard breeder sell to me, I sell to my pet shop customer. It is easy for a quick buck. This going drastically undercuts the price of registered purebred breeders.
The pet shop and Backyard breeder who does not care who buys their animals or for what purpose. They won't care after sell. Don't want to know your problem. Also does not offer a health guarantee, contract or even take the phone number of buyers.
Almost can see from pet shop place their animals for sale. This quality of this animals no thought or care to good companion animal husbandry and or care to genetic good health or defects.
Itu adalah definasi untuk "Backyard Breeder". They do sell those cats with different price and without certificates. Kalau dengan certificate n proven cert for their parent, adakah itu masih kamu kategorikan sebagai backyard breeder?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
yang ni bukan racist..but more like PA..since you don't have any prove but still cuba membuat andaian sendiri.tak perlu perli orang lain,okay?

(kalau tak faham apa itu PA, you are welcome to Cari.)
No proof? I tell you what, why don't you go and ask Imadi for a copy of his vet registration and then talk.

I am saying this cause I know that it's true. Don't ask me how I know but I am very well aware of Imadi's practices and yes Pak Cu knows it very well too.

I see you have a need to protect him as you're a regular at his place and I don't blame you for that. But when you're wrong, you're wrong. Trying to put the blame on other people doesn't make it right. Especially when you know the other person is not even capable of surgery and doing that for a little bit of extra profit is definitely not ethical!