Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 07-31-2008, 11:22 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Angry Lin Guan Ying watchdog to kill by poison

口吐白沫嘴角沾血跡‧林冠英家犬被毒死
國內 2008-07-14 09:02 http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/74054

林冠英和父母家人的住家位於青草巷一帶,發生家犬被毒死事件後引起鄰居等的議論紛紛。(圖:星 洲日報)
(檳城)檳州首席部長林冠英在檳城住家飼養的家犬,遭人以老鼠藥毒死!

檳州“第一犬”遭毒死的消息傳出後,引起市面許多猜測和謠言。

首長家人在事後並沒有針對此事向媒體發佈任何消息,唯據瞭解首長已通知警方此事。不過林家沒有把此事看得“ 太嚴重”。

事發地點為林冠英和父母一家人的住家,林冠英在6月21日遷入官邸前,只要身在檳城,都會住在這間位於青草 巷的檳城“老家”。

林冠英的母親於週日(13日)早上5時許起身後,發現住家(愛蓮玉一帶)狗齡已11歲的家犬情況異常,當她 走近一瞧時,發現倒在一旁的愛犬口吐白沫,已奄奄一息。

她當時想給狗兒喝水,不過狗兒已無法喝下。而直到早上7時許,林母發現狗兒已經死去,嘴角還沾 有血跡。

初步判斷吃老鼠藥斃命

林冠英的妹妹慧英事後把狗屍帶到獸醫處檢查,結果獸醫根據狗屍的症狀初步判斷,狗是吃了老鼠藥 而斃命。

斃命的狗名為“奇哥”,是普通家犬,由林冠英的母親一手養大,由於與狗兒感情深厚,林母在狗兒死後顯得十分 傷心。

另一隻家犬未被毒死

另一方面,林家內另一只剛飼養不久的寵物狗並沒有被毒死。

林冠英已將此事知會檳州副總警長拿督沙烈,同時要求後者加強青草巷區的巡邏工作。

首長家犬被毒死事件也引起警方高度注意,因而週日一整天不斷有巡邏車經過首長家門前,結果引起居民和接獲消 息者議論紛紛。

警方:未掌握動機
等確定死因後展調查

檳州東北警區主任阿占助理總監指出,警方週日下午4時許接到首長家傭人的投報後,目前已積極調 查此案。

警方目前未掌握此案的動機,須等待獸醫檢驗報告確定狗兒死因後,才能決定更進一步的調查工作。

Translation

The mouth spits the foam corners of the mouth to moisten the bloodstain ‧ Lin Guan Ying watchdog to kill by poison domestic 2008-07-14 09:02 http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/74054
Lin Guan Ying and the parents family member's house located at the green grass lane area, after having the watchdog kills by poison the event, to cause the neighbor and so on whooping. (chart: The Sin Chew Jit Poh) (Penang) Binzhou chief Minister Lin Guanying in Penang house raising watchdog, suffers the human to kill by poison by the rat poison! After Binzhou “the first dog” suffers kills by poison the news which spreads, causes market condition many guesses and the rumor. The officer family member in has not issued any news afterward in view of this matter to the media, only it is known that the officer has informed police this matter. However Lin Jia has not looked at “too this matter is serious”. Spot for Lin Guanying and the parents whole family's house, Lin Guanying moves into the official mansion before June 21, so long as the body in Penang, can live in this between located at green grass lane's Penang “the native place”. Lin Guanying's mother after Sunday (13th) about 5:00 am sets out, discovered that the house (likes area lotus jade) the dog age 11 year-old watchdog situation being unusual, when she approaches looks, discovered that pours spits the foam in the one side pet dog mouth, suffocated. She at that time wanted to give the dog to drink water, but the dog has been unable to drink. But until about 7:00 am, Lin Mu discovered that the dog already died, the corners of the mouth also moisten have the bloodstain. The preliminary judgment takes the rat poison to be killed violently Lin Guanying's younger sister bright UK the dog corpse belt to the veterinary corps inspection, the veterinarian acted according to finally afterward the dog corpse the symptom preliminary judgment, the dog eats the rat poison to be killed violently. Is killed violently dog named “wonderful elder brother”, is the ordinary watchdog, raises by Lin Guanying's mother, because is deep with the dog sentiment, Lin Mu after the dog dies appears very sad. Another watchdog has not been killed by poison On the other hand, Lin Jianei another just raised the soon pet dog not to kill by poison. Lin Guanying officially informed this matter Binzhou vice-chief sheriff to take supervises the sand to be fierce, simultaneously requests the latter to strengthen the green grass lane area the patrol work. The officer watchdog is killed by poison the event also to cause the police to pay attention highly, thus Sunday one has the patrol car unceasingly all day before the officer main house gate, finally causes the resident and receives the news to whoop. Police: After has not grasped determination causes of death, and so on motive exhibition investigation Binzhou Northeast police region director Arab League occupies assistant inspector general to point out that police on Sunday about 4:00 pm after receives officer family servant's informing, at present investigated this document positively. The police have not grasped this document at present the motive, must wait for after veterinarian survey report definite dog cause of death, can decide the further field work

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:58 PM
PetFinder Buddy

RoyBlue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lin Guan Ying watchdog to kill by poison

Wah... damn kao sad. Even Penang Chief Minister's dog is poisoned. Hopefully this would get more people to realize the attitude of some stupid people who poison dogs. Is this article on any of the english dailies?
Old 07-31-2008, 01:51 PM
PetFinder Moderator

Roy,It from Chinese news paper, I try my best do Translation, but it not right in grammer.
I think only Sinchew news papers have this article at internet. I not yet find other.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lim Guan Eng's watchdog poisoned

Here's an English version I found on Yahoo News, but pretty brief only:

Quote:
PENANG, July 14 (Bernama) -- The state veterinary department today cited kidney and liver failure as the cause of death of a dog belonging to the family of Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng.

The Northeast District police chief Assistant Commissioner Azam Abdul Hamid said the mixed-breed dog died early yesterday morning.

"We received a report from the family's maid yesterday afternoon and subsequently sent the dog's carcass to the veterinary department for investigation," he told Bernama when contacted here today.

The family had bred the pet for over 10 years and it was found foaming at the mouth by Lim's mother, Neo Yok Tee, yesterday morning at their home in Island Glades, here.

It is believed that the veterinarian had sent the dog's tissue and specimen to the Bukit Tengah laboratory for further investigation.

However, Azam said police did not rule out the posibility of the dog having been fed poison.

-- BERNAMA

I think that there definitely should be a MUCH tougher penalty on poisoning a family's dog - the emotional grieve and damage caused is not unlike the killing of the family's human member. Short of murder, the person should at least be charged with manslaughter (or petslaughter?).

Then again, many cases of pet poisoning are also due to the negligence of owners themselves, for laying rat traps carelessly. I wouldn't recommend the use of any poison at home. Oh, and sometimes the pets themselves - be it dogs or cats, are better rat catchers than the traps!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:28 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

poor dog....there are many reasons to this...
why would someone want to poison that dog for?
probably i agree with andy there might some misplace of food poisoning stuff around... or the feeding might not be right not in attended to.

10 years old dog man....very old i believe...... food that you give is very important....
Old 08-01-2008, 12:19 AM
PetFinder Moderator

Another dog when to rainbow bridge was carry rat poison. It damn pain for that dog.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:19 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Then again, many cases of pet poisoning are also due to the negligence of owners themselves, for laying rat traps carelessly. I wouldn't recommend the use of any poison at home. Oh, and sometimes the pets themselves - be it dogs or cats, are better rat catchers than the traps!
I totally agree with this sentiment. I have seen a lot of ppl putting out rat poison where their dogs may stumble upon.

But Lim, being a politician may have some enemies!

Darn those poisoners!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Animal Lover

silentsoul27 is on a distinguished road

What else can I say??? except for...blardy poisoners..please please die horrifically & rot without ur heads in hell..hands & legs torn in four directions..& to be fed with rat poison over & over again...Im evil?? YES....I AM EVIL..in a gud way..