Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 09-22-2008, 02:44 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Your Daily World Online News

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Eh, betoi ke dik mondok will be in Kelantan for raya? Ok, ok, klu we go to Kelantan, I'll PM u, then maybe we can meet up, yeah?

Just a quick question, is there a dress code for non-Muslim females? I mean, usually I wear shorts while on holiday, but I think I'll need to wear jeans or long pants in Kelantan, right? Don't want to do things that make people tak sedap tengok....
.:: If kache think so, better wear jeans + t-shirt... Simple but proper... No need to wear baju kurung all the time like us while visiting the sedara-mara during raya... *actually i dont like to wear baju kurung, rimas... But sometimes i wear baju kurung cotton in house... utk biasakan diri...

YES, me n my hubby will be at kelantan during hari raya... But, to tell kache the truth.. i only know to travel to my mother in law house... Elsewhere, don't know... But my hubby, Me & hubby planned to go to Pantai Irama on the 3rd raya (3rd Oct), to watch the sunrise . Do PM me.. I'll PM my number to kache... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 02:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Ya, I think better wear jeans + t-shirt...want to respect the people there, don't want to be kelakuan tak sedap.

hehe, you know, dik, I actually like baju kurungs...when i was working, i would wear baju kurung every friday. I think baju kurung is very feminine le... My fev designer...E-Tho...his baju kurungs all very elegant, soft and comfortable.

But now, not working so no money to buy his baju kurung...huhuhu....

Waa...got pantai to see sunrise ke? wow....must go and read up on kelantan. last year we went to terengganu, so we thot must go to kelantan one day...

I'll know in a few days' time if we're going to kelantan...if hubby's friends not going to penang (they're booking an apartment for all to share), then we'll go to kelantan!!!!!

will PM u if got good news!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok View Post
.:: If kache think so, better wear jeans + t-shirt... Simple but proper... No need to wear baju kurung all the time like us while visiting the sedara-mara during raya... *actually i dont like to wear baju kurung, rimas... But sometimes i wear baju kurung cotton in house... utk biasakan diri...

YES, me n my hubby will be at kelantan during hari raya... But, to tell kache the truth.. i only know to travel to my mother in law house... Elsewhere, don't know... But my hubby, Me & hubby planned to go to Pantai Irama on the 3rd raya (3rd Oct), to watch the sunrise . Do PM me.. I'll PM my number to kache... ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007
Ya, I think better wear jeans + t-shirt...want to respect the people there, don't want to be kelakuan tak sedap.

hehe, you know, dik, I actually like baju kurungs...when i was working, i would wear baju kurung every friday. I think baju kurung is very feminine le... My fev designer...E-Tho...his baju kurungs all very elegant, soft and comfortable.

But now, not working so no money to buy his baju kurung...huhuhu....
.:: Now, kache can wear baju kruung at home . To look feminine... Like me, oso wear at home... My hubby said, "Buang tabiat..." ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007
Waa...got pantai to see sunrise ke? wow....must go and read up on kelantan. last year we went to terengganu, so we thot must go to kelantan one day...

I'll know in a few days' time if we're going to kelantan...if hubby's friends not going to penang (they're booking an apartment for all to share), then we'll go to kelantan!!!!!

will PM u if got good news!!
.:: I don't know if we are able to see sunrise at Pantai Irama... As long as i can see the shining on the ocean, thats will calm me.. Ahakz!!! Kunun romantik la tuh... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Petfinder Moderator

at home, kache like a tomboy, dik. dok pun tak ladylike. klu wear baju kurung, terus koyak kain...

hehe...i know what u mean, sunrise or sunset are nature's gift...very calming and it makes u feel good and at peace...i love sunsets (only time i got to see sunrise was when i masih kecik...that time no insomnia, so can wake up early.)

Quote:
.:: Now, kache can wear baju kruung at home . To look feminine... Like me, oso wear at home... My hubby said, "Buang tabiat..." ::.

.:: I don't know if we are able to see sunrise at Pantai Irama... As long as i can see the shining on the ocean, thats will calm me.. Ahakz!!! Kunun romantik la tuh... ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:25 PM

Quote:
at home, kache like a tomboy, dik. dok pun tak ladylike. klu wear baju kurung, terus koyak kain...

hehe...i know what u mean, sunrise or sunset are nature's gift...very calming and it makes u feel good and at peace...i love sunsets (only time i got to see sunrise was when i masih kecik...that time no insomnia, so can wake up early.)
.:: Heheh!! Tomboy but wear baju kurung, nice whattt... Me oso once upon a time, was a tomboy... during my secondary school... Haiyyyaaa.. very short hair and play volleyball, handball everything is ball...

Only when I'm in form 5, (very gatal at that time to have boyfren) I changed my appearance, to a girlish style.. Ahakz!! Very funny...

I love nature... Especially all nature that related with water... I love mandi sungai... Ulu Yam, Sungai Congkak, Sungai Gabai, Ulu Bendul, all the jeram I will go and mandi!!!!! Seeejjjuuukkkk!!! ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Petfinder Moderator

kache ni tomboy hybrid, dik....tomboy dengan long hair (now, short hair....bob ala katie holmes), dan takut main balls....lari kuat2 when the ball comes towards me....but in mannerisms, tomboy la...like to sit with my legs crossed on the chair, like to climb trees or anything, jungle trekking, like to race on bicycles...u know those things.

I love water, sea, ocean, beach.....I love Ulu Yam...it's so beautiful and calming, isn't it, the vast dam of water... hehe, found one Ulu Yam kaki here!!

Quote:
.:: Heheh!! Tomboy but wear baju kurung, nice whattt... Me oso once upon a time, was a tomboy... during my secondary school... Haiyyyaaa.. very short hair and play volleyball, handball everything is ball...

Only when I'm in form 5, (very gatal at that time to have boyfren) I changed my appearance, to a girlish style.. Ahakz!! Very funny...

I love nature... Especially all nature that related with water... I love mandi sungai... Ulu Yam, Sungai Congkak, Sungai Gabai, Ulu Bendul, all the jeram I will go and mandi!!!!! Seeejjjuuukkkk!!! ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Your Daily World Online News

Oh!! No! baju kurung is a big no no to me!!!! only wear it twice a year during raya puasa and raya haji.tp itu pun setengah hari saja.after that balik tu my baju biasa.rimaslah baju kurung
Old 09-22-2008, 03:38 PM

Quote:
kache ni tomboy hybrid, dik....tomboy dengan long hair (now, short hair....bob ala katie holmes), dan takut main balls....lari kuat2 when the ball comes towards me....but in mannerisms, tomboy la...like to sit with my legs crossed on the chair, like to climb trees or anything, jungle trekking, like to race on bicycles...u know those things.

I love water, sea, ocean, beach.....I love Ulu Yam...it's so beautiful and calming, isn't it, the vast dam of water... hehe, found one Ulu Yam kaki here!!
.:: Hehehh!! But from Bangi to Ulu Yam quite far... We always go early in the morning.. 7.30 am, we reach there and mandi... Walllaa weeyyyy... Very coolllddd... BBbbrrrrr... Then we will wrapped-up at lunch hour... During that time, dah ramai yg mandi, so tak syok sbb air dah keruh... Thats y kami suka pegi awal pagi... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Petfinder Moderator

waa....i can imagine how cold that water is....bbbbrrrr....

From young, i'm like a cat....don't like cold showers, must take hot showers, so have never mandi in a sungai before.

actually, when young, kache langsung tak suka mandi....lari jerit kuat2 and mak kache will chase me around the house. mak must stand at the door. klu tak, i'll open the bathroom door and run out again, with shampoo, soap, water dripping everywhere....

bila besar, ok dah...like to mandi, but hot shower...

Quote:
.:: Hehehh!! But from Bangi to Ulu Yam quite far... We always go early in the morning.. 7.30 am, we reach there and mandi... Walllaa weeyyyy... Very coolllddd... BBbbrrrrr... Then we will wrapped-up at lunch hour... During that time, dah ramai yg mandi, so tak syok sbb air dah keruh... Thats y kami suka pegi awal pagi... ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:18 PM

Quote:
waa....i can imagine how cold that water is....bbbbrrrr....

From young, i'm like a cat....don't like cold showers, must take hot showers, so have never mandi in a sungai before.

actually, when young, kache langsung tak suka mandi....lari jerit kuat2 and mak kache will chase me around the house. mak must stand at the door. klu tak, i'll open the bathroom door and run out again, with shampoo, soap, water dripping everywhere....

bila besar, ok dah...like to mandi, but hot shower...
.:: Heheheh!!! I like warm water in the morning but when jump in the sungai, I will lost my mind... Very exciting... May be sbb kecik2 dulu dah biasa mandi sejuk... Pagi2 sebelum pegi sekolah mandi air perigi... No hot water... Hehheh... !!! Now, hot water only for mandi malam.. Nnt tidur lebih lena seperti si manja (babies) ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Oh!! No! baju kurung is a big no no to me!!!! only wear it twice a year during raya puasa and raya haji.tp itu pun setengah hari saja.after that balik tu my baju biasa.rimaslah baju kurung
.:: Kak June, can't imagine if u wear baju kurung and drive the bas persiaran... ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Petfinder Moderator

masa kechik kache pun tak de hot water...sebab tu lah kache dari kechik dah tak suka mandi sejuk....bbbbrrrrrr...

no way man, i'd rather be dirty than cold....

sib baik skrg ade hot water...klu tak, dik pun boleh smell bau kat forum..

Quote:
.:: Heheheh!!! I like warm water in the morning but when jump in the sungai, I will lost my mind... Very exciting... May be sbb kecik2 dulu dah biasa mandi sejuk... Pagi2 sebelum pegi sekolah mandi air perigi... No hot water... Hehheh... !!! Now, hot water only for mandi malam.. Nnt tidur lebih lena seperti si manja (babies) ::.
Quote:
.:: Kak June, can't imagine if u wear baju kurung and drive the bas persiaran... ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 PM

Quote:
masa kechik kache pun tak de hot water...sebab tu lah kache dari kechik dah tak suka mandi sejuk....bbbbrrrrrr...

no way man, i'd rather be dirty than cold....

sib baik skrg ade hot water...klu tak, dik pun boleh smell bau kat forum..

.:: Owh My God... Sure I'll be collapse here.. Wakakakak!!! ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

this will be a sight to behold....

Quote:
ah, wait la...dik notty notty, nanti klu jumpa di kelantan kache tak akan mandi 10 hari...then dik will betoi2 pengsan!

Quote:

.:: Owh My God... Sure I'll be collapse here.. Wakakakak!!! ::.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
ah, wait la...dik notty notty, nanti klu jumpa di kelantan kache tak akan mandi 10 hari...then dik will betoi2 pengsan!
.:: NOOOO!!! I dont want to pengsan, I want to eat a lot during raya... Because raya can eat all the food that I can't/don't know how cook.. Plus all the weird cookies... Ekekek!!! ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

hubby says kelantan famous for food le....
but i think raya all the shops will be closed...so maybe might want to go at another time.

Quote:
.:: NOOOO!!! I dont want to pengsan, I want to eat a lot during raya... Because raya can eat all the food that I can't/don't know how cook.. Plus all the weird cookies... Ekekek!!! ::.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Purrfect lover

imann is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imann

jenuh aku nak khatam benang ni...tu pun separoh jalan je baca......
Old 09-23-2008, 09:45 AM
Purrfect lover

Quote:

kelik kelate nok kirim kepok bley? (dgn sore halus)
Old 09-23-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imann View Post
kelik kelate nok kirim kepok bley? (dgn sore halus)

.:: Kepok apa kak imann??? Kepok leko ke kepok kering??? ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Purrfect lover

Quote:
.:: Kepok apa kak imann??? Kepok leko ke kepok kering??? ::.

kepok kering la...goreng pon sodap tu...

beli lah 4-5 peket ek...