Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Lost & Found

Lost & Found Additional exposure for your Lost / Found pets, besides posting at our main PetFinder.my site. Please read our Lost & Found Guidelines first at http://PF.my/l26

Old 12-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Animal Lover

sally755 is on a distinguished road
Default Help, Please find my dogs

3 of my dogs run out of the open gates and got lost on 19 Dec 2009 around 11.15pm. My location is at Bandar Bukit Puchong, Puchong

3 of my dogs are :

1 female chihuahua, creamy white, 8 yr old (sprayed)
1 male silky terrier cross chihuahua, black+brown, 2 yr old
1 male silky terrier cross chihuahua, golden brown, 2yr old

If you see any of them, please call : 012-3199948 / 019-3233609 / 019-6233609

I have put of posters everywhere nearby including vet and pet shops, flyers also given out to every houses in the same Taman, neighboring Tamans I gave to the security guards and offer them some reward if them can help to find my dogs.

I really miss my dogs, i really hope they can come back to me soon.

Old 12-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Animal Lover

Default Re: Help, Please find my dogs

When I just came back from distributing posters to pet shops around Kota Kemuning, Subang and Sunway, a security guard called saying he saw 2 dogs look like my silkies at his taman. He was having 1 with him at that time. We quickly went over, it was not ours.

The dog looks a bit like my brown silky but has dropping ears and bigger in size, male. The guard asked us to take him home but we did not. We do not know if it belong to anyone. Then we also feel guity cos what if it does not has owner or he was lost, he looks scare, hungry and tired. There are so many stay dogs around that taman too.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Animal Lover

An Indian uncle called and informed us that he saw a Chinese guy, in his 30s and skinny, was playing with my dogs that nite, his lady friend was waiting for him in his Proton Saga hachback. I suspect he must had taken my dogs.

Whoever he is, if he is your friend or relative or neighbour or someone you know, pls tell him to return the dogs to me.

Day and nite I am thinking of them.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Sally,

Have you tried looking for your dogs in pet shops, too? There have been cases where dogs were stolen and sold to pet shops.

Anyway, hope you find your dogs soon. Good luck!
Old 12-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Animal Lover

I already posted poster at all the pet/vet shops at Puchong Puteri, Puchong Jaya, Pusat Bandar Puchong, USJ15, USJ10, SS2, Damansara Uptown, paws subang, paws Puchong etc.

I even went to Putra Height 4 times looking for the them after ppl called me and said they saw dogs like mine at Section 2. I left my flyers with the guards, put up posters at lamp post, passed the flyers to houses that have dogs.

Along the way there were 2 dogs that caught my attention :
1) a dog at Puchong Mutiara - a guard caught a dog that look like the missing Rocky posted here. I already called the owner and asked him to go there to look for it.

2) a dog that look like BoyBoy, also posted here - an Indian family saw my poster at road side, they managed to catch a dog happened to run across the road. They asked for my address and sent over to me, since it was not mine, they took it back. I called BoyBoy's owner later and gave her the phone number but that dog went missing again after the Indian family took him back to their house.

I am wondering what should I do if I come across cases like that again. I can not keep the dog found with me cos everyday I have to go out and look for mine, moreover I do not if it belong to anyone there. If the found dog is left out there again, it will be difficult to find it again.